Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Keds in Australia??

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I have no idea but I really want a pair too!

^Bluebell

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM

just get red vans or convereses?? GET CONVERESES ;)

TanyaxOh|Trixie Swift

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM

IKR, im in New Zealand and we dont have any here...... im pretty sure, so im getting red converses instead, haha

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I already have red vans but I really want Tay's red keds. I think I'm just going to order online.

I Spoke Now on the 9th of February 2011.

Credit to the amazing DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

yeah i dont think they will have them here :( but yeah red converse or vans :) that will do! ORRRRRR if you dont want to pay that much! GET CHEAP RED BIG W's!!

-E- xxx

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I'm postitve, you'll be able to order them on a website whether that be the KED website or a shoe store website!

RE: RED Keds in Australia??

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM

YEEEESS
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Just get red shoes and write Red one the back.
    Unless these have like a charity tied to them, i dont see how they are special.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Same here! I've never seen Keds in Australia so far and it would be awesome if I could get my hands on a pair!!!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I'm just hopefully gonna get red vans and if I'm allowed to write RED on the back because we can't enter the stupid comp to win a signed pair (which I'm so peeved about!!!) and I don't know my size in them because American sizes are different! :/ which really sucks but oh well!
    STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I really want a pair!

Previously: Sparks Fly|| My Graphics| Requests[[/signature]

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I want them sooo bad!!! But I'll probably just get red converse or vans :/
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    I'm just hopefully gonna get red vans and if I'm allowed to write RED on the back because we can't enter the stupid comp to win a signed pair (which I'm so peeved about!!!) and I don't know my size in them because American sizes are different! :/ which really sucks but oh well!

I take it your australian too????
    It's simple you just take your australian shoe size and add 1 1/2 if you are a girl and 1/2 if you are a guy

example: you are a 10 M you would be a 10 1/2 M in the US

or you are a 5 W then you would be a 6 1/2 W in the US

However...... I never if Keds are like converse.... you are on your own. i have no idea how converse sizes work! But, I think they are all in guy sizes. so, if they are like converse figure out your guy shoe size (if your not one already) and go from there.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:

I take it your australian too????
    It's simple you just take your australian shoe size and add 1 1/2 if you are a girl and 1/2 if you are a guy

example: you are a 10 M you would be a 10 1/2 M in the US

or you are a 5 W then you would be a 6 1/2 W in the US

However...... I never if Keds are like converse.... you are on your own. i have no idea how converse sizes work! But, I think they are all in guy sizes. so, if they are like converse figure out your guy shoe size (if your not one already) and go from there.

I always wonder what size my shoe would be from the US thanks for this :)
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Once they come out, they are going to be available here at the online store. So you guys will prob be able to order them!(:

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Well on the keds website you can link to other stores but there is no Australian one, the shoes are also limited edition so we probably won't be able to buy them :(

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

i think they should be available everwhere

^by the AMAZING Primafacie!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Fetching user quote, Please Wait...
    ^^^I totally agree!!
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM

The Swifty wrote:
    Well on the keds website you can link to other stores but there is no Australian one, the shoes are also limited edition so we probably won't be able to buy them :(

That really sucks :(

Previously: Sparks Fly|| My Graphics| Requests[[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.