Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK Keds

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM

What time do they go on sale?
    credit to supermanflyaway

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I order mine yay :)
    credit to supermanflyaway

RE: UK Keds

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I'm in London and ordered mine a few days ago!
    They have loads of sizes left, I ordered two pairs just in case (sizing and all).
    But I'm kind of stressing now. Can someone please confirm that the sizes are uk sizes on the uk website?

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Hi, I ordered mine from the UK website just under a week ago. They arrived yesterday and I can confirm that the sized are definitely UK sizes. My only disappointment was that they literally just come in a standard Keds box with no mention of Taylor Swift and not even a postcard or anything inside that refers to Taylor. I thought that there would be some reference to Taylor on or in the box. That aside, they are lovely shoes.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:41 AM

I would love to get some! but do you guys think it's worth it? I mean some of you bought them already, are you happy with the actual shoes? :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I won a pair and they came today. I love them! However they are just normal Red Keds which say red on the side, and they do cost a lot of money. But tbh I just love the shoes they're so cute

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Yehey!
    Red Keds!
    Stay, Stay, Stay Fearless Swifties!

^^made by me

^^made by me

http://25[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Yay!!! I'm possibly getting these and wonderstruck for my birthday and I can't wait haha

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Im from America, and I got them for Christmas! I thought they would say taylor or something on it but it only says red, so they look like normal Keds. But I love them!
    -KristenSwift

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM

KristenSwiftie13 wrote:
    Im from America, and I got them for Christmas! I thought they would say taylor or something on it but it only says red, so they look like normal Keds. But I love them!
    -KristenSwift

Are they comfortable?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:04 PM

http://twitrpix.com/9kmj

i got my keds from schuh i love wearing them

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Don't have the shoes

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

are they expensive? cause i end up ruining all my shoes and i dont want to pay a lot of money extra just cause they say red on them...
    Today was a fairytale

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM

SwiftyJones wrote:
    are they expensive? cause i end up ruining all my shoes and i dont want to pay a lot of money extra just cause they say red on them...
    Today was a fairytale

Red Keds cost £40

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM

DearTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    SwiftyJones wrote:
    Today was a fairytale

Red Keds cost £40

If you get them in Schuh and are a student you get 10% off so it makes them 36 :)

I got them today and love them

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I'm really sad :( I can finally get keds,but they only go up to size 7 and I have size 9 feet :((

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Hi! I havent had many people check out my graphic shop yet, so please check it out! I love making graphics and it would mean soooooooooo much if i could make one for anyone! Here is the link, and thanks so much if you check it out and give me a request!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2412513?h=l#post_21173903

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I JUST WON KEDS
    AAAH
    AAAAAAAH
    Not red ones but I'm still freaking out ohmygoshhh I couldn't breathe for like 15 minutes!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I love Keds so much, it's just finding the money to attempt purchasing them :(
    Lucy Angelica Drew Bell

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

anybody know how long they're being sold for? i want them for my birthday but my birthdays like 4 months away...
    Today was a fairytale