Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: UK Keds

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I hope so :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK Keds

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM

hopefully yes!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Aweewwwww yayyyy!!!!!! :)

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I love keds/vans/pumas so I'm so excited! My only worry is that cause their red they might clash with my hair

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I can't wait to get mine!! Too excited. Yeah they are availible in the uk :)

Click Here To Visit My Lil Shop

RE: UK Keds

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Awesome! Keep our fingers crossed, our hearts on our sleevs, and our 13s on our hands!
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:20 AM

12 days till they are released in the uk!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM

how much do you think they will cost?
    go here http://apps.facebook.com/mtvuktaylorswift/contests/267989/voteable_entries/58060889 to vote for me please i love you:*

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM

do you think theyre for guys too?

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Amaia^^^^^^: I don't think it will clash with your red hair! I just think you will look really cool!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am on the waiting list and I am getting them no matter the price! Well unless they are like £50 then I can't afford them
    SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! AND SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I wouldnt have thought they would have sold them in the UK!! I can't stop smiling!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : ): ) : ): ): ) :) :) :) :) :)
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified by the fear of being average - Taylor Swift
    Fearless isn't about being 100% unafraid, It's being terrified but then jumping anyway - Taylor Swift

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

SO HAPPY they are selling them in the UK.. but I urgently need a job to fund them!

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM

i'm so happy they are selling them in the UK ahhhh!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I REALLY want them, also it's red!

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM

My mummy said no

< Me+RFA

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM

why did she say no? does she think that they will be too expensive? :(
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified by the fear of being average - Taylor Swift
    Fearless isn't about being 100% unafraid, It's being terrified but then jumping anyway - Taylor Swift

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

My mum said that she'd think about it but she think's they will be waaay expensive. I'm putting them on my Christmas list though. Hope for the best!

All me :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM

aww I can't wait to get these!! :) xx

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I really want them. I hope that they'll be avaible on my country... :| 3 days

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM

omg that's so exciting! They're going on my christmas list ;)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I am so getting these when they come out :)
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor is my life:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.