Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAY'S RED KEDS

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM

asdfghjkl

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Yesterday I was in Macy's looking to buy the RED shoes, turned out a size 6 was too small for me BUT the great news was that they were on sale for $25. Since those didnt fit me i bought the baby blue keds with the polka dots in a size 5. They are perfect and im so obsessed with them!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Jessica DeRosa wrote:
    Yesterday I was in Macy's looking to buy the RED shoes, turned out a size 6 was too small for me BUT the great news was that they were on sale for $25. Since those didnt fit me i bought the baby blue keds with the polka dots in a size 5. They are perfect and im so obsessed with them!

Are Tay's Red Keds seriously on sale for $25 in the US?!?!
    OMG. Us Australians are getting ripped off then!! -.-
    But either way, I'm just happy to own a pair! :3

Made by Tanyaxoh, Me & Daya!

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM

This is the first time I ever bought something as expensive as this. And $50 (P2995 in Philippine peso) for shoes? But I was given a chance because my mom said I'm wearing them 'till college :D
    Lovelovelove

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM

i got em!!! :D

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

RE: TAY'S RED KEDS

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Wow, I love these. I really want a pair and I can't decide between these or these cute lime green ones. I saw a girl at school with them on. She is a really big fan of Taylor. I always see her with 13 written on her hand.

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

do they make these in mens sizes?

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM

i have them I love them!!!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I love these shoes! :D

Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM

This is the eBay listing for the Taylor Swift Keds Shoes, that I'm selling:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141089849532?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 - Keds Shoes.

They end on the 20th of October, at 23:05 BST.

I'll ship them out worldwide as well as within the UK.

I've tried the Ked shoes on but they are slightly too big for me. :( I need a smaller size, even though I am a UK 5 1/2. So that's why I'm selling them.

Check out the other items, that I have for sale as well.

Any questions, then please ask. Good luck! :)

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Taylor shouldn't just do Keds, she should have her own clothing line like Avril Lavigne does, that would be so cool!!!!!!!!! If she did her clothing would be the entire contents of my wardrobe :)

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:15 PM

FromTheHeart wrote:
    Taylor shouldn't just do Keds, she should have her own clothing line like Avril Lavigne does, that would be so cool!!!!!!!!! If she did her clothing would be the entire contents of my wardrobe :)

Agreed!

both by me

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I really want the Red Keds but I can't get them...

both by me

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 2:25 PM

prettyy

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM

veryy

ily shoes

i want mai shoes

my mom ordered them lol

i hope they come in sooon