Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAY'S RED KEDS

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:42 AM

These are really cool!!
    ^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:43 AM

That's cool but I don't think I"ve ever seen her wear Keds ever I'm sure she did when she was little more of us did, but I haven't seen her wear them since I've know about her.

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:54 AM

She has worn Keds before. She wore red and white striped ones, when she was on vacation.
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Those are cool. Is it just me or is there a lot of cross promotions going on with this albm? Sony, Papa John's, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, just to name a few. This album is definitely going to break some sales records with all the advertising going on. #1 here Taylor comes!

1. Moderator

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:58 AM

PurpleFan wrote:
    Those are cool. Is it just me or is there a lot of cross promotions going on with this albm? Sony, Papa John's, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, just to name a few. This album is definitely going to break some sales records with all the advertising going on. #1 here Taylor comes!

I was thinking the same thing. Good marketing!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I just hope she doesnt become one of those, 'sale anything with my name on it' artist just to make money.

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Though I've never heard of keds before :p or walgreens :p
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Yay! I think you can buy them in the UK!! :D
    RED

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM

DO WANT. I love plimmys! Fingers crossed for the UK to get em!

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

RE: Re: TAY'S RED KEDS

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM

gema13m wrote:
    DO WANT. I love plimmys! Fingers crossed for the UK to get em!

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

We do!! :D :D
    RED

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    I just hope she doesnt become one of those, 'sale anything with my name on it' artist just to make money.

I've been thinking about this too and it's actually scaring me. Not everything needs to have her name or face on it. I think there's a point where there is just too much merchandise and promotion. We already know Taylor is the richest star under 30 or whatever it is, it's not like she needs to do all this for more money. I think there's also this weird catch 22 of all this stuff being aimed at pre-teens/teens but these are the same fans that don't really have that much money, and shouldn't be feeling pressured into buying every single thing she puts out.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Are they available in the UK? Can you even enter the contest in the UK?

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

2. Moderator

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Promo picture.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Cool

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Bianca wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:

I've been thinking about this too and it's actually scaring me. Not everything needs to have her name or face on it. I think there's a point where there is just too much merchandise and promotion. We already know Taylor is the richest star under 30 or whatever it is, it's not like she needs to do all this for more money. I think there's also this weird catch 22 of all this stuff being aimed at pre-teens/teens but these are the same fans that don't really have that much money, and shouldn't be feeling pressured into buying every single thing she puts out.

yeah. like, it is ridiculous how much JUNK! Justine beaver has: trading cards, gum, singing toothbrushes! COME ON! If Taylor turns into one of those artist.... i dont know what.

Me... personally i dont feel like i have to buy all the things with her name or brand on them. if i need it, i'll get it, if not, it's just junk.
    NOT! that it's junk, junk... i mean to me, it's junk because i dont need it.
    i hope that makes sense... if YOU need it, it's not junk. Ok?

Keds shoes go RED!!! Taylor joining up

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:42 AM

LEXINGTON, Mass., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Keds®, the iconic American lifestyle brand established in 1916, announces a multi-year partnership with six-time Grammy winning, multi-platinum singer-songwriter and style icon Taylor Swift.  Keds® has aligned with Swift, one of the most talented performers on the planet, because she embodies the Keds® spirit, style and sensibility.
    (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121011/NY90866 )
    "I'm so excited to be partnering with Keds®," said Swift. "I've been a fan of Keds® for years because they have two of my favorite elements of great style – they're classic and effortless."
    "Taylor has become an inspiration to millions and a shining example of what can happen when you set your mind to something," said Keds® Brand President Rick Blackshaw. "Keds® resonates with bold, unique girls who are brave enough to be themselves. This understanding is the most important thing we share with our fans, and we're committed to helping girls everywhere look great but feel even better."
    Via a multimedia campaign, Keds® will be encouraging young women to share their stories of strength, creating a global community of brave girls who inspire and motivate each other to live their lives to the fullest. The initiative will be supported by scholarship opportunities, social media initiatives, video content, and limited edition product perfect for every part of a girl's life. 
    "The Keds® team has amazing plans for the brand in 2013, and the company is investing deeply behind them," said Gregg Ribatt, President & CEO, Performance & Lifestyle Group.  "We're thrilled that Taylor is a part of this exciting time."
    The partnership will kick off with limited edition red Champions, the most iconic Keds® sneaker style, commemorating the release of Swift's latest album, Red, and be available for purchase on Keds.com, TaylorSwift.com, Nordstrom.com and Journeys.com starting October 22.
    About Keds®
    In 1916 Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker.  The simple and chic design ignited a style revolution, capturing the hearts of girls everywhere from fashion icons to the girl next door. Today, Keds® is a head-to-toe fashion lifestyle brand fueled by a passion for imagination, inspiring a new generation of girls to stay authentic, optimistic and brave.  For more information, please visit www.Keds.com.  Keds is a division of Wolverine Worldwide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, outdoor, athletic and children's footwear.

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I want them. I HAVE to get a pair!! :)
    ~*Cali*~

Re: Keds shoes go RED!!! Taylor joining up

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I'm getting them for Christmas!!!!but will order them now

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I'm not one of those, "buy everything Taylor" person. I never wear these kinds of shoes and I don't plan on buying these.
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"