Ace avatar Ace
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Performing in Perth, Australia (March 2nd)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:54 AM

(Click to Enlarge)

_______

Soundcheck pics:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Performing in Perth, Australia (March 2nd)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Amazing pics! :) I love how her hair is almost curly again :)) I wish I was there!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Did you take these? If so awesome! I saw them on tumblr and instagrammed them!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I'm so excited for everybody going tonight! It's so weird to see Taylor in that sparkly gold dress without her signature curls. It looks like everything else is exactly the same as the US tour, though. I think it kind of makes her look older.

]
    *made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Her hair is curly again yay! wish I was there watching the show.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Awesome! I've been curious to see if she was going to have her curls back or not for the Australia tour. These are nice high res pics too (:

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Here's more pictures. These seem to be different.

Here's the link.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Her hair looks really nice in those photos (: I'm so happy for everyone who is going to see Taylor in Australia/New Zealand. I wish I could go again and see the US/Australia version of the tour live, but the Asia/Europe one was amazing too!
    --------------------------
    You are not alone
    Stay Fearless

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM

She kind of looks a little different with the bangs. She looks pretty though, and I like how her hair is wavy.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Her hair looks a mess. lol

I hope the show was good. :)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:37 AM

ThirteenBlocks wrote:
    Her hair looks a mess. lol

I hope the show was good. :)

That's not nice. But it doesn't look the same. I think it looks okay though. The bangs make her look different but I think everyone just needs to let Taylor do whatever she wants to do with her hair. It's only hair. It doesn't change anything about her. She did curl the hair in back at least.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I think her hair looks a little bit weird. I mean it's not really curly and not really straight. It looks very different. In the pictures with the blue dress it looks really good, but for me the golden dress and the red guitar belong to her curly hair. I'm not saying I don't like it. It's just very different and unfamiliar. That's all ♥'

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM

proudgermanswiftie wrote:
    I think her hair looks a little bit weird. I mean it's not really curly and not really straight. It looks very different. In the pictures with the blue dress it looks really good, but for me the golden dress and the red guitar belong to her curly hair. I'm not saying I don't like it. It's just very different and unfamiliar. That's all �'

It is different but she doesn't look bad. Having bangs is the main part that makes her look different. There's a wax statue of Taylor at that wax museum and they kind of messed up on her hair. But it kind of looks like her hair does now. Part of it straight and part curly. Give the wax statue bangs and that's what Taylor would look like.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    proudgermanswiftie wrote:
    I think her hair looks a little bit weird. I mean it's not really curly and not really straight. It looks very different. In the pictures with the blue dress it looks really good, but for me the golden dress and the red guitar belong to her curly hair. I'm not saying I don't like it. It's just very different and unfamiliar. That's all �'

It is different but she doesn't look bad. Having bangs is the main part that makes her look different. There's a wax statue of Taylor at that wax museum and they kind of messed up on her hair. But it kind of looks like her hair does now. Part of it straight and part curly. Give the wax statue bangs and that's what Taylor would look like.

Agreed with both of you :)

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

1. Moderator

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Really good pics!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

2. Ace avatar Ace

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Another set of pics:

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I can't be the only one in love with that purple chiffon dress, the black dress, and the blue back to december dress. She has the prettiest dresses. As for the hair looks the same as it always has to me except the bangs. I have a feeling she's letting the bangs grow through, so I think they will be gone soon. I have a feeling she regrets letting them do it.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Wow great pics! I'm so happy for all the people going to this leg of the tour. Have fun and good luck with T-Party!

I wish her hair was curly though! It's getting there, I suppose. Plus her bangs are really growing out!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I LOVE HER HAIR LIKE THIS!!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Her hair is curly to me and I agree I think within a few weeks or a month or two those bangs will be gone.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

That last pic is awesome whoever took it did an excellant job.