Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who wore it better? Taylor edition

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Taylor or Keke: Definitley Taylor for the chandelier dress, the white/tan shoes don't really go with it in my opinion. It looks so classy with the black tights and black heels. I like how Taylor's hair is up too, If you kept it down like Keke's, you can't see the whole amazing dress!

Taylor or Carrie: I love it on Taylor, it's too long for Carrie. I would have liked to see her show more of her legs like Taylor did, it just looks too long on her.

Taylor or Selena: I hate how many things Selena added onto the outfit. I also hate how she copies Taylor alot in fashion. I would have liked it on Selena if she lost the headband and maybe changed her boots for smaller shoes (heels/flats/etc). I love Taylor's green shoes, they add a pop of color. I also love Taylor's cool print leggings!

Taylor or Lisa: I actually like both of them equally. I think it looks a bit better on Lisa, but I like Taylor's shoes more. I feel like Lisa is missing something though like a bag or bracelet like Taylor did.

Taylor or Carmen: Taylor definitley wore it better! It fits her better, and I don't like the clunky boots with the dress.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Taylor wore it better in all the pics

1st Taylor Concert March 10th 2009,I was Fearless Feb 10th 2010
    I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Taylor or Cameron: I can't really pick anything out on that one because I can't see their shoes, but they both look really good! I'd just say I like Taylor's updo better than Cameron's hair down.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

aussietaylorfan wrote:
    Taylor wore it better in all the pics

I like your thinking! lol

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Taylor or Cameron: I can't really pick anything out on that one because I can't see their shoes, but they both look really good! I'd just say I like the updo better than Cameron's hair down.

Yeah i see what you're saying. I think Taylor dresses way more maturely now. I barely ever see her in jeans anymore! But all her clothes are super cute!!!!
    -----------
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram-FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    If you have time read my Sn storyhttp://taylorswift.com/forum/past-and-future-tours/420652#post_7

RE: Who wore it better? Taylor edition

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Is it alright if I post some? :)

Taylor or Tori?

Taylor or Kristen?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: Who wore it better? Taylor edition

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Taylor or Mary?

Taylor or Jennifer?

Taylor or Lauren?

Taylor, Blake or Ariana?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Answer to all of them....... Taylor !

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:25 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Is it alright if I post some? :)

Taylor or Tori?

Taylor or Kristen?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Defiantly Taylor For Both! She looks Beautiful!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit for Both: Madison13

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Taylor or Stacey Solomon

Pixie Lott or Taylor

Kylie or Taylor

Taylor or Alessandra Ambrosio

Taylor or Katie Holmes

Taylor or Lindsay Lohan

-o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I hate how Lindsay Lohan tries to wear Taylor's dress. It just annoys me.

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Taylor or Keke - I must admit I love how Kiki added a belt and it does look amazing on her, but it's much more Taylor's style and she made it look different with her tights. I'd have to say this one's a draw!

Taylor or Carrie - Defiantly Taylor! The dress suites Taylor's height and body type a lot more. Carrie still looks good in it though

Taylor or Selena - I love how Selena wore boots with it (I can't say I'm a fan of Taylor shoes!) But I will have to choose Taylor because she made it look really fun and I love her hair and make up in the picture. Also Selena really shouldn't have added that hairband, it's just too much!

Taylor or Lisa - Taylor! She looks really sophisticated in this. Lisa does as well but I love what Taylor did with her hair and how she added a little clutch to the outfit.

Taylor or Carmen - Taylor again, that dress just looks wrong with boots!

Taylor or Cameron - Taylor! This is on of my favourite dresses she's worn. It just suites her so well,and of course her hair is perfect with the dress as well

Taylor or Tori - Taylor, I don't know what Tori did with the top of her dress but it just looks a bit weird. Tori's dress just seems a bit off, or mis-shapen. Taylor looks much more casual and relaxed in hers.

Taylor or Kristen - Taylor, although I don't really like that colour on her. Kristen looks uncomfortable in hers and her hair doesn't match to look of the dress, she should have chosen a dark colour dress!

Taylor or Mary - Taylor probably. The red is a bit to shockingly bright! Taylor always looks amazing in white

Taylor or Jennifer - Draw! Both girls look really pretty in the top

Taylor or Lauren - Probably Lauren. The dress really goes will with her skin tone and it flows really well on her. Sorry Taylor!

Taylor or Blake or Arianna - Taylor! She made the dress complete with her little belt

Taylor or Stacey - Taylor, she looks flawless in that! I like how Stacey added a belt though, although the dress didn't really suite her. This is probably a draw!

Taylor or Pixie - I have to say Pixie for this one. Taylor looks stunning but Pixie just looks amazing in this dress and I love her boots

Taylor or Kylie - Taylor, again she looks amazing in white and she looks really sweet and innocent

Taylor or Alessandra - Taylor just looks so much more relaxed and comfortable. To me Alessandra just looks like she is trying too hard, she looks gorgeous as always though

Taylor or Katie - Tie! Both look really good but it different ways

Taylor or Lindsay - Taylor of course! That gold dress is her signature look for the tour.

These were just my opinions! I don't mean to upset anyone

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Taylor for all! And it's not just because I'm a Swiftie!
    Lovelovelove ~M~

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Taylor for all of them!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:23 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    I hate how Lindsay Lohan tries to wear Taylor's dress. It just annoys me.

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

I KNOW RIGHT! *high five*

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Taylor for all! I love how she looks SWIFTASTIC in everything
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM

The answer is always Taylor! No doubt about it

1. Moderator

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Taylor for all!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Yeah, Taylor for all! I like, no, LOVELOVELOVE her Style how she wears all those things together, she makes these outfits beautiful and they look so good on her! ♥' ♥!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I went through all of these and was just like, "Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Definitely Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, WHAT IS LINDSEY TRYING TO DO?!"
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.