Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Photo of Taylor

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM Popular Sticky

Just one, guys.......

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:48 AM

can I just say all of them hahah :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

Follow my twitter, I will follow back! :)

Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 8:17 AM

I love them all but right now I think it's this oneee. :)

^^
    Made by TaylorHeart13! :) x

^^
    Made by FearlessGirlWithAGuitar. :)

^
    Made by me. :D

Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I think she looks insanely pretty here:

"When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes.
    When you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls."

RE: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM

This has been one of my favourites for as long as I can remember!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 3:44 AM

But there are sooo maaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyyy

||Me|Me|Me|Avi: Me||

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I couldn't pick just one! AHH

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:

One word: AMAZING.

Mint/Gabriella

This brings me so many emotions

Made by wasioutofline

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

APerfectRhyme wrote:
    Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:

One word: AMAZING.

Mint/Gabriella

This brings me so many emotions

Made by wasioutofline

stop you're making me cry

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:58 PM

So perf!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Maybe this isn't exactly my favorite photo of Taylor but tbh I think it's one of my favorite outfits she's worn!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:35 AM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Maybe this isn't exactly my favorite photo of Taylor but tbh I think it's one of my favorite outfits she's worn!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

That's so cute! I want the sweater

I Spoke Now on 12/03/11
    07/02/14 was Sweeter than Fiction

by Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 4:03 AM

when taylor's shopping with cara delevinge~
    [img="https://www.google.com.au/search?q=taylor+swift+short+hair+on+the+street&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=owVRU6fPLomIkgWQmIHgCA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=735#q=taylor+swift+and+cara+delevingne&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=dHjBGNKvI_ZFOM%253A%3BrHfLuJUM2NUrFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi4.cdnds.net%252F14%252F15%252Ftaylor-swift-cara-delevingne.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.reveal.co.uk%252Fshowbiz-celeb-gossip%252Fnews%252Fa563821%252Ftaylor-swift-shops-with-cara-delevingne-bakes-with-gracie-gold.html%3B618%3B850"]

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Kaddi wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

I Spoke Now on 12/03/11

by Autumn Leaves Falling

I LOVE THIS ONE
    Credit to Smitha!

I don't think you know who you are until you lose who you are...

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM

MakingUpForLostTime wrote:
    Kaddi wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

I Spoke Now on 12/03/11

by Autumn Leaves Falling

I LOVE THIS ONE
    Credit to Smitha!

I don't think you know who you are until you lose who you are...

I know, right? I saw this & I was like i GOTTA have this for my profile page!!! It's just perfect!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I can't find it, but in the Treacherous section in the Red Tour book, the second picture (the close up) is my favourite right now. Also love:

Better stop there...there's a lot!
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:54 AM

This is from Beautiful Eyes, but it's so pretty!

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:08 AM

xSwiftiecatx wrote:

I love this one

Signature by Mint x

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Signature by Mint x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.