1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Photo of Taylor

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM Popular Sticky

Just one, guys.......

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Tue, May 12, 2015 at 9:52 AM

lovely

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 8:58 AM

This has to be my favourite, she looks so innocent here

"Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:58 AM

? guess ..i like all photos him:)

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 7:22 PM

I was shocked when I saw Taylor's photo on the cover of Maxim. A whole new girl. Not Taylor the superstar. Not Taylor the young, amazing pop role model. It's Taylor the beautiful & real woman. Really impressed! If I were Taylor's husband/boyfriend, that would be the photo I'd frame and keep on my desk.

Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:34 AM

Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:02 AM

You know, i download Tay's MV from YouTube, like 1080p or 5K ones, snapshot for HD wallpapers, it's legal and save me some money,
    here's how to free download full MV HD, and also other MVs and playlists from YouTube
    http://www.5kplayer.com/youtube-download/bad-blood-download-free-taylor-swift-mp4-mp3-hd.htm
    and here's how to download Taylor's Instagram clips
    http://www.5kplayer.com/youtube-download/download-instagram-videos.htm
    step 1

step2

Baymax I like him

Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:03 PM

at the moment this one ^^^^^^

Jazzy

Me

Me

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:40 PM

so cute

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:40 PM

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:28 AM

I loove how happy she looks here

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 7:54 AM

I guess my favorite photo of Taylor Swift would be this because of the atmosphere and the lanterns hanging from the trees.

[img="http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p508/iynguarj/4_zpsb8214924.jpg"]
    Long Live The Magic We Made !!!

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p508/iynguarj/harry_potter_long_live_all_the_magic_we_made_[/signature]

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:43 AM

[img="https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=taylor+swift&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PhuJVZPPEIu3ogSbtZvIAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=taylor+swift+fearless+tour&imgrc=GvnYIw4Do31upM%253A%3BPkb4ESQJlQJ2XM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages4.fanpop.com%252Fimage%252Fphotos%252F22300000%252FFearless-Tour-2009-Promotional-Photos-taylor-swift-22397333-1707-2560.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.fanpop.com%252Fclubs%252Ftaylor-swift%252Fimages%252F22397333%252Ftitle%252Ffearless-tour-2009-promotional-photos-photo%3B1707%3B2560"]
    Penguinthesis of Bad Blood

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:12 PM

I think my favorite photo of her always has to be this one from her Glamour shoot in 2010/2011. THAT DRESS IS ON MY LIST!!! Plus, this is also my phone case :)

"I don't think you should wait; I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

"Nice to meet you/ Where you've been?/ I could show you incredible things" -Taylor Swif

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:36 AM

MADEMOISELLE

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:12 PM

proudgermanswiftie wrote:
    Okay, that's very hard. But I'd choose that one. It always makes me smile. She always makes me smile ♥'

this one :D

Just a girl,trying to find a place in this world. I'm not afraid of speaking now and fighting dragons because I know,Taylor is with me no matter what. That's why I see sparks fly whenever she smiles. I'm truly enchanted to know her.

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:21 AM

Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Love this one

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 6:39 AM

cover for maxim,for me she is most sexiest and beautiful women in world