1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Photo of Taylor

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM Popular Sticky

Just one, guys.......

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I love this photo because I took it and it is my most clear photo of Taylor I have ever taken

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:51 AM

The whole Glamour 2010 shoot. Ah, it's beautiful. She needs to do way more shoots like this;

Fav | Fav | Fav

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I have a lot of favorite photos. I think now my favorites are from the AMA's though. And there are a lot of those. I guess I'll just pick this one though.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I love these this

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Boy! That's difficult!!!

It would have to be this one:

RE: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM

-Marie

Speak Now Enchanting Swifty

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Wow just one? thats hard because they're so many good ones, because lets face it the girl never takes a bad pic. Let me look around and I'll post one when I make up my mind.

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Okay, that's very hard. But I'd choose that one. It always makes me smile. She always makes me smile ♥'

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Okay, this is really hard... but I'd say this is my favorite one:

RE: Re: Favorite Photo of Taylor

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:04 AM

i've always loved her People magazine photoshoot. this is my favorite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. Jordyn

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Sorry guys. I still can't get over this cute and adorable photo of her.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:39 AM

this is one that I TOOK!!! I am amazed it came out this good. I just lovelovelove it! Please don't repost without giving me credit. THANKS!

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Shannon13 wrote:
    Just one, guys.......

Wow. that's an awesome picture!

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    this is one that I TOOK!!! I am amazed it came out this good. I just lovelovelove it! Please don't repost without giving me credit. THANKS!

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

For a second I thought you used a DSLR for that one.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I LOVE ALL PICS OF TAY!!!

but i love this one

http[/signature]

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Thats a good picture I love the shirt she's wearing, I've searched for it for a while now and havn't been able to find it, if anyone knows where she got that shirt please let me know.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:18 PM

This photo of taylor is my favorite, she looks so beautiful

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:43 AM

That is a nice pic there is something innocent and peaceful about it.

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Besides the ones Ive taken, the one I love the most is the one used for the 'Teardrops on my guitar' promo. Where shes got the guitar on her chest, and has the rhinestones on her face, and wearing the green dress, while kinda staring off into space.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.