Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official Taylor Nation Pinterest Account

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I love Pinterest! A lot of my friends say that it's the "old people tumblr" but I disagree. It's way different; you can basically even plan your life in it! You can organize what you want for your wedding, your kids, your birthday, and things like that. You can design your dream house and your dream wardrobe. You can have boards with places you want to go, things you want to do, and more. You can have boards with your favorite people, like I do for Taylor! It's such a cool website. I love the Taylor Nation one! All the magazine covers are really cool, and I'm interested to see more Wonderstruck pins! This is my Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mswizzle/

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM

may have to create a pintrest. only just heard about the site.
    i like the magazine covers album. i cant believe how many there are and i know they aren't all of them!
    you should have a fan album

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I love Pinterest! Just followed Taylor Nation! :D

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I only just signed up to Pinterest the other day but they put me on a wait list ,but once my account gets activated then i will definitely follow The Taylor nation Pinterest Account

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I love pinterest.

(:

can't wait to follow taylor nation

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I don't have one yet, but a lot of people are using it. What do you do on it?

1. Moderator

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I love Pinterest! It's really easy and fun!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I've actually never heard of that site... When I have the time I will totally check it out :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

they put me on a wait list also.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I never heard about this until Taylor Nation tweeted about it so I will have to check it out this weekend :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM

If you guys need an invite I have an account, I can send you one if you message me your e-mail! You can automatically join when a member invites you, you don't have to wait!

2. Jen avatar Jen

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

LOVE it!! ;) Following.

Here's mine: http://pinterest.com/jenniferg07/

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Oh my gosh what the heck is a pinterest it's so confusing and awkward!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

What exactly do you do on it? Can someone explain to me?
    ------------------

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Here's a link to my account by the way!
    http://pinterest.com/calleeann/

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:01 AM

J. wrote:
    You guys should check out Pinterest, it's really cool. Here's the Taylor Nation page:
    [url=http://pinterest.com/taylornation13/]http://pinterest.com/taylornation13/

Do you have Pinterest? What are your thoughts?

Its pretty cool

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM

i think its awesome!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:07 AM

I never heard of Pinterest! But, i'm gonna check it out :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM

whats pinterest?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. cupcake4192
    2. me

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Well hello fellow Swifties!! What's Up? Don't y'all just love the new TC and the website and all the amazing things going on with Taylor. Great job on the website guys and looking forward to seeing the Canadian TS store up and running sometime. You guys rock!! Well Can't wait for August to se Taylor in my hometown of Ottawa, Ontario. Well peace out Swifties. :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.