Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Grammies and Taylor swift!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Hey everybody! So taylor swift as you can tell (if you watched the Grammies) wasn't just there for herself, she was there to see others perform and just have fun! She was sitting next to I believe her friend and they were dancing and singing along, that's what makes taylor Taylor ! Haha:3 so if you wanna talk about the Grammies and what happened there, if she won anything or just...anything! Talk here! :D
Life has a reason for everything that happens
-Claire

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Grammies and Taylor swift!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I saw some cute GIF's.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Her performance was beyond amazing! I really loved her dress! I thought it was different, but good different.

^^ Made by moi

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

SHE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

TAYLOR'S PERFORMANCE WAS DIFFERENT BUT IN A GOOD WAY! IT WAS ENTERTAINING AND VERY COOL. I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING CUTE AND I THOUGHT SHE WOULD SING ONE OF HER SLOWER QUIETER SONGS. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE BUT THIS PERFORMANCE WAS OK. I AM HOPING THAT FROM NOW ON SHE WILL STEP AWAY FROM THE we are never getting back together AND i knew you were trouble AND PERFORM OTHER SONGS LIKE ALL TO WELL OR THE LAST TIME. BUT OF COURSE WE ARE NEVER GETTIING BACK TOGETHER IS VERY POPULAR.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I think the Grammies are her favorite awards, she always seems to have the most fun there :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I was so sad because I forgot to record it and I thought it was at 8 but it was at 7 so I had to look it up on yt…. but It was an amazing performance!!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Sorry to be mean but I hated the whole performance!
    Swiftie Forever!!

RE: Re: Grammies and Taylor swift!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM

taylorfan112 wrote:

SHE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I liked it but does anyone know what was up with the alice in wonderland theme? did it have any sort of relevance or what?
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I loved it so much!

But she didn't win any.... Awww...

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Beauty_is_sincerity wrote:
    I liked it but does anyone know what was up with the alice in wonderland theme? did it have any sort of relevance or what?
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

I don't think there was any sort of relevance, but I still loved it!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM

AmericanSwiftie56 wrote:
    I loved it so much!

But she didn't win any.... Awww...

She actually won one for Safe & Sound!! It's in the "News Flash": "Safe & Sound" takes home a 2013 Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media! link

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Her outfit was great, her performance was awesome and I love the whole British accent stab she took even though she's getting a lot of hate for it, but I don't think she cares or else she wouldn't have done it lol. I also loved all the awkward dacing she was doing from the audience and how she was fangirling over all the other artist she liked, she seemed to be having a really good time and thouroughly enjoying herself.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I absolutely loved her dress and hair!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.