1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

22 Single Cover!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I was just on taylorpictures.net when I came across THIS little beaut:

It's the 22 single cover! It's been announced that 22 is the next single, so maybe this is why she's been using the picture in the background of the cover art as TC's theme--it was one of Taylor's sneaky little hints! :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22 Single Cover!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I hope they sell Hard Copy singles and that Canada can order them!

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I lovelovelove that!!!!! Best single pic so far! It reminds me so much of the RED Deluxe!!!!

^^speaknoworforever

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Yah, I'm so excited!!!
    ---

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM

That's my favorite picture from the lyric booklet! Love this cover!

*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM

22 will hit radio stations in the US and UK April 1, 2013!

RE: 22 Single Cover!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:56 PM

:D GOREGOUS!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I'm so stoked! I love it how she's releasing it on April Fools! Oh Tay!

^^ Made by moi

RE: Re: 22 Single Cover!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    TanyaxOh wrote:
    The cover reminds me a lot of the Red Deluxe cover. :P
    I think that 22 is the next single in Australia only. But, that's what I read somewhere. I could be wrong!

Yeah! That's what I thought of when I saw it too :P
    I'm from Australia, and I heard 22 on the radio today - it was exciting haha :3

Ahh! That's too cool! :)

^ Beautifully made by TheFlawless

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I like the picture used, but I don't really care for the big 22. I think it would've been better if the pic was in color since this is a fun and up beat song.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I like the picture used, but I don't really care for the big 22. I think it would've been better if the pic was in color since this is a fun and up beat song.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Agreed!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM

That's a really beautiful cover :)

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Cute!!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Love it!!! Heard it on the radio today!! :D

RE: 22 Single Cover!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Awesome!
    Forever Swift

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I love love love it!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I'm so excited :) Music video soon, I hope.

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

MakingUpForLostTime wrote:
    It's been announced that 22 is the next single, so maybe this is why she's been using the picture in the background of the cover art as TC's theme--it was one of Taylor's sneaky little hints! :)

COULD SBT BE NEXT???!!!!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I love it!
    I can't wait for the video!
    ---

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM

They played this song for the first time in Australia last week!! The Album Art is stunning too :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Flawless

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!