Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Birthday

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM

So my birthday is today it's a kind of sad because my parents are not here and anyone has not called.
I feel so sad about this and dad promised me about that he would buy something from TC so any way worst birthday.
Swifty forever Be fearless and Speak now!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Birthday

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Happy birthday!
    Don't worry, are you sure that the rest of the day will go like this?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: My Birthday

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:03 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sure you'e parents will have a lovely surprise for you when they get home.

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:06 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Party with your Swifties.. And yes, I'm sure your parents will have a lovely surprise for you later :D

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:20 AM

happy birthday! don't let your head hang down! just make it fun, watch speak now live world tour or journey to fearless (is on youtube) and you'll have an excillent day anyway. I'm doing the same but i'm ill at the moment!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a fantastically Swiftical fandabydosey day! And I'm sure when your parents get home you will have lovely surprises!! Just make sure you enjoy yourself, dance around your front room to RED and all of the others and just make sure you never stop smiling!! xx

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[IMG]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    One day I WILL meet Taylor and we will be best friends and go to coffee shops and dance around in storms in our b[/signature]

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Happy Birthday! :) x

All by me :) x

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Happy Birthday! x :) Don't worry, it's still early. I think the rest of your day will be great!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Happy Birthday!! No, that's probably not it, parents usually try to trick you and then get you a big surprise! :)

1- TTCGO 2- P13B 3-Daya 4-ALF

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Happy Birthday! ;)
    And don't be sad, I'm sure someone will call you soon!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Happy birthday!!!!!!!! Have a fearless day!!!!!!!! :DD don't worry, maybe your day will get better!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Happy Birthday!
    Do not worry, everything will be fine! Parents always buy you a present.
    Happiness, health, joy, smiles and good cheer to you. All the best!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Happy Birthday!
    Maybe everyone's planning a surprise party for you! And I'm sure you're parents will get you something because fore my 13th birthday they told me they weren't getting me anything but I actually got loads of presents. I'm sure that's what's gonna happen to you to! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :D xx

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Happy Birthday! I'm sure it will get better as the day goes on

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature]

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM

A very happy birthday!
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Have a happy birthday I'm sure it will get better. Just dance around to Taylor for now

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm sure it will get better!!!! :)

Don't forget to go to www.cancerfightback.webstarts.com

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Happy Birthday!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't be sad! Just make the best of your day! Dance around your room jammin to TS songs! Talk with your friends! It will get better! Just sm:)e, life is good! Keep your head up, princess, your crown might fall off

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Don't be sad and just celebrate even when you're all alone at home. Here on TC are so many people... I'm sure they all loved to spend this day with you :) Keep your head up !

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Awe Happy Birthday!! Us swifties are here for you if you want to throw a virual b-day party!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.