1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Rare pics-Australia

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Does anyone know of any rare Taylor pics from when she has been in Australia? I don't know if there are any, I was just wondering
And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
Didn't they need you bad enough
Snap buttons on a denim shirt
Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Rare pics-Australia

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I'm not sure, sorry!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM

TheFlawless wrote:
    I'm not sure, sorry!

Thats okay!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Oh my I have seen some somewhere!!! I can't remember where! There were some on Tumblr of her when she was in Sydney at the Speak Now Tour. There were some of here in her hotel and some of her by the hotel pool!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Oh my I have seen some somewhere!!! I can't remember where! There were some on Tumblr of her when she was in Sydney at the Speak Now Tour. There were some of here in her hotel and some of her by the hotel pool!

Cool! Thx!!!!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:57 AM

They aren't really rare...but eh lol. Still in Australia :) (Sorry, had to post some of the dancers haaha)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:58 AM

If I find them, I'll post them here :) Oh and those above me are amazing! Havn't seen them before!
    [img=" http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r628/Longlivecountryswifties/2sigcut.png"]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Thx!!! I haven't see 'em before!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Cool, no problem :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:08 AM

These are sooooooo cool

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Yes! I remember seeing them on Tumblr! I actually have one saved to my phone lol. But the tumblr who posted them deleted them because of them being personal.

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:47 AM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Yes! I remember seeing them on Tumblr! I actually have one saved to my phone lol. But the tumblr who posted them deleted them because of them being personal.

Well, at least that person cared for Taylors personal life!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Cool!I hope she will visit my place too one day!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:32 AM

This is in Sydney....(Red, Double Platinum)

(Sydney, Again) :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Jaffles413 wrote:
    FirstRayofSun wrote:

Well, at least that person cared for Taylors personal life!

Well, she deserves her privacy...So I understand why they removed them.

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Yayyyy :) thanks guys. What did you search to find them?

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM

taylor_xo wrote:
    Yayyyy :) thanks guys. What did you search to find them?

Alot of them come up in google, and they are not that rare as Taylor posted some in a myspace blog :)

The award one was from Big Machine Records website. :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Cool thanks :) I'm gonna go look for pictures now!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Some of these I have never seen! I don't know if these are rare but I'll have a go:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-7ALPwAGSpLy5ZpIq5BM_DxCDFCBccgoo5LfAa5BDln5DpRyu

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^