1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Photos

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I know there is a thread like this already,
but I'm trying to find a really good photo
of Taylor. So if you guys would post your
favorite photos of Taylor that'd be really
great! And please, do not quote photos
posted by other people... It takes up so
much space on the thread... Thank you!

P.S - Please, NO graphics or pictures edited in anyway...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Photos

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I don't have any right now but if you go to taylorpictures.net youll find all of her photoshoots in good quality.
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Little White Lies wrote:

I love that photo!!! I have it on my phone!!!

My favourite photo of Taylor is my Avatar!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:48 PM

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

holyground wrote:

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

I [b]LOVE[/b] the first one! Why is Taylor so flawless?!
    [signature][img="http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u529/13MeREDith13/TaylorSwift2012iHeartRadioMusicFestivalMjWGO5bw9hAl_zps31dc7816.jpg"]
    ^^ Made by moi

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

My avi
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM

I think these are amazing.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^