1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How do I get a meet and greet for my girls?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Hi all! I'm new here so pardon me if this isn't where I should be posting this. I got my girls and myself tickets for a Taylor Swift concert here in Tulsa, Ok in August 2013. I'm a single mom so money is tight and I couldn't afford to buy a package for a meeting or floor seats. SO, I'm wondering about other ways to get my girls into meeting her and getting a picture with her. They would be SO thrilled! I just don't know how to go about trying or where to start. Thanks for any help you can give me.........

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How do I get a meet and greet for my girls?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Hey! :) welcome to TC! Well there is a T-Party which Taylor usually has after her concerts. She invites about 10-20-30 people (pardon me my information might not be correct there because I've never actually been!) *sniffle* anyway and her crew will go about scouting people during the show with big signs or cool costumes or lots of glow sticks covering them or just the girl singing and dancing quietly up the back of the arena! (they pick different people on different nights and they change what they are looking for) and you get invited backstage after the show! You go in the room and you wait a little while and then Taylor comes in and she chats to the groups for a while, takes a picture with you and then that's it! I've heard rumours it might not be going for the red tour or might be under a different name! There is more information in the meet and greet section! :) hope this helped!

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:02 AM

If you listen to your local radio station, nearer the time they may hold competitions for meet and greets before the show, so if you listen out i'm sure you'll hear of one :)
    Today was a fairytale

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Like the other two comments, contests and t-parties are ways. Good luck!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Look out for radio contests and other competitions, M&Gs cannot be bought and are rarely given out to fans.