1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thank you Taylor

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:20 AM

I know Taylor will never see this, but i just wanted to say how amazing she is, and what she means to all of us.

Dear Taylor,
I thought that since there is so much drama and hate going around towards you, i want to show you how much you mean to us.

1] Thank you. For everything you’ve done, not only for me, but for my fellow Swifties/Swiftys as well. You have helped and inspired and even saved some of us in ways that you cannot even imagine. I have no clue who or what I’d be without you, but I can promise you, it would be a different person than who I am today.

2] Thank you. For your music. Even though some people like to hate on your lyrics, those of us who actually take time to listen to meaning instead of just seeing it as another love song or another breakup song, appreciate it so much. Your words mean a lot to all of us Swifties. We care so much about your lyrics and your writing and somehow, you seem to put into words, exactly how we’re feeling.

3] Thank you. For just being you. For making us laugh, for making us smile, for making us feel special. For making us feel like we’re somebody important, because I think I can speak for all of us when I saw that you do this every single day.

I hope you never let any of these haters get you down, I hope you’re choosing to ignore their rude, cruel and senseless hate. Because the bottom line is, all they’re is mean, and liars, and pathetic.

They’ll never be able to break you. They’ll never be able to take away the essence of your sparkle.

Sincerely, every Swiftie out there.<3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Thank you Taylor

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:23 AM

wow this is so meaningful....thanks for doing this on everyones behalf :) x
    Hasita xoxo

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:33 AM

TSwift137 wrote:
    Hasita xoxo

no problem :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:06 AM

:).

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:27 AM

soo pretty!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:40 AM

Agreed. (:

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:13 AM

AGREE-AGREE-AGREE-AGREE-AGREE
    Thank you so much for posting that :)

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:17 AM

AGREE!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I totally agree with you! I get so mad when my friend says "all her songs sound the same" NO they do not sound the same. Sure she has a lot of love songs. But there the meaningful kind that when you really listen to the lyrics can leave you laying on your bed in tears! Haha (or with teardrops on your guitar haha get it?) Anyway, great post!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:18 AM

TSwift137 wrote:
    Hasita xoxo

Yes! I agree!:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Thank you Taylor 1 fan