1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

meme I made

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Haha! I get sick of this girl at school saying shes a fan (not swifty, fan) and singing wanegbt.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: meme I made

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Heres the link TC isnt showing it http://imgflip.com/i/9vem

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Haha that's funny!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

wonderstruck4 wrote:
    Haha that's funny!

Thanks!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I know right!!!! The popular girls are all "We know all her songs!" and I'm like "Sing all of her 80 something songs, then I'll believe you". Then my friend who's next to me is like "You gonna need some ice for that burn"

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM

http://imgflip.com/i/9vg0 I made that one too!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM

13JingleBellRock13 wrote:
    I know right!!!! The popular girls are all "We know all her songs!" and I'm like "Sing all of her 80 something songs, then I'll believe you". Then my friend who's next to me is like "You gonna need some ice for that burn"

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

I hate when people do that. According to my mom i'm the biggest Swiftie/Swifty in town

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM

MapleLattes_SparklyDresses wrote:

I hate when people do that. According to my mom i'm the biggest Swiftie/Swifty in town

So does my mom. Considering I AM the biggest Swifty in town, even the state maybe.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Funny! Gotta love that Wonka meme!
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM

MapleLattes_SparklyDresses wrote:

So does my mom. Considering I AM the biggest Swifty in town, even the state maybe.

Haha!! YES!!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:16 AM

SwiftieForever223 wrote:
    Funny! Gotta love that Wonka meme!
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

YES! I love MEMEs

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I know right?!
    I don't like how everyone in the world is suddenly calling themselves fans because they have "Red". I'm glad that she's getting a bigger fanbase, but thirteen cheers for the original Swifties!
    Favorite old songs?
    Mine's "Dark Blue Tennesee".
    Forever and Always,
    Wonderstruck Pen

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Wonderstruck Pen wrote:
    I know right?!
    I don't like how everyone in the world is suddenly calling themselves fans because they have "Red". I'm glad that she's getting a bigger fanbase, but thirteen cheers for the original Swifties!
    Favorite old songs?
    Mine's "Dark Blue Tennesee".
    Forever and Always,
    Wonderstruck Pen

True!! Your Face is a favorite to me.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM

That is amazing. IKR my bff is like that.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM

LOL I know right... Going to the store to get some RED merch! Merch Merch ;)
    "The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:02 PM

ahaha :)
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I know! My friend is a Directioner and she keeps telling me that I'll soon be a huge One Direction fan, but she's wrong. One day she will a Swiftie!

OMS! This one is so true! I bet if I told them this they wouldn't have a thing to show me, except the WANEGBT single they downloaded on iTunes. The probably wouldn't even have that. The only place they would have ever heard of that song would be on the radio.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

T'sShySwifty wrote:

I know! My friend is a Directioner and she keeps telling me that I'll soon be a huge One Direction fan, but she's wrong. One day she will a Swiftie!

OMS! This one is so true! I bet if I told them this they wouldn't have a thing to show me, except the WANEGBT single they downloaded on iTunes. The probably wouldn't even have that. The only place they would have ever heard of that song would be on the radio.

haha...love it

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Those popular girls at my school only know We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble. They are always singing them, but they only ever sing the chorus so they probably don't know the whole song. I also get mad when they talk about how much they love Taylor and they have never even spoken her name before this year.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM

OMG this made my day! Soooo funny! Thankyou for sharing!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I agree, but only partially. Having merch doesn't make you a bigger fan than anyone else. Some people don't want to buy 4 copies of the same album Or spend $50 on a bathrobe or something. But yeah, I hate all the people that only know her most popular songs and claim to be Swifties.

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, TLQ, TaylorHeart13, Daya