1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

yeah, she's my role model =)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:10 AM

isn't this so amazing?

hahaha!
love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: yeah, she's my role model =)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I am beyond obsessed with this picture!
    love, audrey rose!

RE: yeah, she's my role model =)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Perfection!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Awesome!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Haha :p

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:31 AM

LoL

RE: yeah, she's my role model =)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM

yeppers!!(: haha
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

i LOVE taylor swift!!(:

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Maggie_13 wrote:
    Perfection!

yes!!!
    love, audrey rose!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Cute!

Thanks to 'LoveAlice13' for the Graphic!

Thanks to 'NotEvenCatLike' for the Graph

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM

haha, love it :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I love that picture
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I LOVE IT!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Haha i love that picture! and she is mine too
    I love one direction and taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RED!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I love that picture!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Thats amazing!!!!!!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I regret nothing :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM

haha :P yeah!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I LOVE IT!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature][/quote]
    [signature]love, audrey rose!
    [img="http://i50.tinypic.com/n44m9.jpg"]

thumbs up!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I can't even look flawless doing that face! Taylor's awesome!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Taylor will always stay my role model, but this reminds me...
    She's just another girl in the world like the rest of us ;)

I'm so saving this, LOL

GIFSoup
    "The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup