1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP ME WITH TC!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Hi, i am new to TC...but i am not new at all to being a swiftie...TC is a great network to bring all swifties together....but i am finding it difficult to use...can anyone help me with it..to be more specific , can anyone please tell me how to post photos here.. and wats with the badges?? why do people get them and how...its so confusing....it would be really kind of you...love all swifties...
Amrita : ))[/signature
]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HELP ME WITH TC!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

hihi im kinda new to this too :P so i feel your pain! i don't have all the information but ill try :) The badges i think are to show how active you are on here and to post a picture, click the picture icon (or control p) and a url box appears, find a pic on the net and right click it and select "view image" that url is the one you want to use.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

If you want to post photos you have to open up a profile on pages like photobucket in order to get the image link or something like that :D Just try... TC is very very easy to handle after some days ;)
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Yeah it does get easier with time!!
    And with badges, you get badges when you do certain things like post a certain amount of times and get a certain amount of friends etc.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Welcome to TC :) I have all the badges but one (Taylor Conenct is Life, given after posting 10,000 times) so if you put your mouse over each of my badges, a description of how to get them will appear.

To post photos in a thread, you first need to put the image onto an image hosting site such as Photobucket. You can then copy and paste an image code, which begins with IMG.

If you have anything else you need help with, feel free to PM me or I'm sure others on this thread will be able to help too.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:11 AM

You can also use tinypic.com to upload photos, no account necessary! Just upload and copy and paste the img code they give you! Hope this helps! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:23 AM

im new to TC too!! i feel just like you :P half of my doubts clear, but whats up with the 'graphic shop' thing? what does that mean? and HOWW do you guys make graphics that are like moving you know bideo kind?? itss toooo good!!!!
    palehorse

RE: HELP ME WITH TC!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Thank you all so much for your help...i am getting comfortable with TC gradually...swifties are so good here...
    Amrita : ))

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM

The badges are like your little achievements on TC. If you post thirteen times, you get the Casual Poster badge. You can also get badges for other numbers of posts. There's also a badge for how many friends you have. I think it's 130 friends for the badge. There's a lot more, too.
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Badges ~ You earn badges in different ways. To get the highest one, you have to post 10,000 times. You can get them at 13, 1000 and two other post numbers. To get some, you need a certain amount of friends or people posting on your profile.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:39 AM

AllAboutTaylor wrote:
    Thank you all so much for your help...i am getting comfortable with TC gradually...swifties are so good here...

That's great news :) And yes, we all like to help each other out, there's a great community on here.

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:59 AM