1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Photo's of Taylor!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

So I'm not sure if these are totally new, but I haven't seen them until a few minutes ago, so I'm assuming that they're new pictures of Taylor shot within a few days/weeks ago!

The first four look like their screen captures from an interview (that I haven't seen before) because It looks like she's talking. I haven't seen the 5th picture anywhere at all, so maybe it's a cover photo of a new photo shoot? Or maybe it could be for the "Red Album" photo shoot? I'm not sure..The 7th one I've never seen before either, but It looks like its just an instagrammed picture. And for the last one, the 8th one, It may be from a few years/months back because if you notice, she is carrying the "Wonderstruck Bag" which was released a while ago, so this one could be from a while ago.

Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Photo's of Taylor!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I LOVE the guitar picture :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM

All of the pictures are from the 8 hours with Taylor book that she did with the Sony camera, the first four are probably from the interview she did and the last one is probably behind the sences shoot but they just cropped out the photographer on that one :) the seventh one is probably one that someone instagramed when Taylor did an interview about the lorax. And the last one is a candid of Taylor shopping in Newark when she was there on tour :) I spend too much time on here and on Taylor pictures. Lol

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM

The first 4 are probably an interview or behind the scenes from 8 hours the book. The next one is either from Sony or 8 hours. The 6th one is from an interview about the lorax from Jan or Feb. Finally, the last one is a candid ( Taylor going out shopping or for a meal, then pictures of her).

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM

PS.Hope that helped!

My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM

LOVE the bottom one!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I love the last three!

^The amazing Topaz :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I love them all!2

My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:18 AM

thanks for sharing these pics.. I loved the last one thus quickly made an avi :

haha... !

^^me