Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Jingle Ball Pictures!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hello Swifties! I'd like to show you pictures of Taylor at the Jingle Ball:

Which is your favourite outfit? I like the top and shorts but I prefer the dress. Taylor looks amazing, as always.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
My graphic shop ^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Jingle Ball Pictures!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Heres one:

:)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM

i really like the sparkly shirt and retro shorts she was wearing :P so hipster :D
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Ok so where is my link?

My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I thought they were all incredible!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I prefer the dress that she wore at the red carpet... I don't really like this sparkly shirt... and the shorts doesn't fit with her at all :P But yeah, my opinion.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM

She looked sooo pretty!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Taylor looks gorgeous, but I think I like her dress she wore a little more :)

JINGLE BALL PHOTOS

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:29 AM

AHHH !! FLAWLESS !!!

Re: JINGLE BALL PHOTOS

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:35 AM

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Re: JINGLE BALL PHOTOS

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Thanks for posting the pics!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM

She looks wonderful, as always! Wait.....I started this thread.....

My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi swifties,
    I made a cover of "Begin Again" and "Red" by Taylor. It would mean a lot if you check it out and maybe hit "like" or subscribe, or anything!!:)
    I would really appriciate it, you don't even know how much it can help!:)
    And I would love to help YOU too, so if you want or need anything, just let me know.

HERE IS THE LINK
    Begin Again
    Red

Thank you again.:)
    Happy december,
    with love, Anette
    I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.