1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Contest click here!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

hey guys,

ok, so I'm pretty terrible at making graphics so I'm having a graphic contest. heres the info The contest is for people to make graphics and the winning graphic is going to be my signature.
the graphic has to have song lyrics to one of these songs

1. Tim Mcgraw
    Fearless
    State of Grace
    Dear John
    Starlight
    Begin Again
    or Tell me why

To participate just post your graphic on the contest forum wall. Contest ends Thursday Dec. 6th. Just to let you know thee winning graphic will be my new signature. The winning graphic will also be on my profile along with a shout-out for the winner.

- kkswiftie101

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Contest click here!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Okay! I will try to do this!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I'll try! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I'll do it!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM

cool

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM

starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:
    I'll do it!!

Here is mine!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

here's mine:

1, 2, 4:me 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM

hey i would love to enter and i love making graphics but i havent done it for a while so can you give me some of the hosting sites????
    - by swiftiesunite!
    -by daya

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Here's mine! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]