Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Official ARIA Awards (Australia) Thread

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Taylor is at the ARIA Awards today in Sydney, Australia!

I'll update this thread with photos, news and Taylor's performance once it's started for all the International Swifties out there!

Everyone is welcome to post there own pictures too :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official ARIA Awards (Australia) Thread

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Apparently a lot of Swifites have been lining up since early this morning! I hope Taylor notices them!

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I didn't know they existed, cool my name is Aria. I'm not an Australian Swiftie, but I say my name.. so clicked on it.
    [url
    By:TaylorHeart13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Excited....

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Can't wait to see what she wears...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Do we know which song she's performing? I think it might be WANEGBT but I'm hoping it's IKYWT!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Travis wrote:
    Do we know which song she's performing? I think it might be WANEGBT but I'm hoping it's IKYWT!

I did read an article from the Hearld Sun I think?? that she was performing WANEGBT but I am not sure if that is true or not!

Apparently a lot of Swifites have been lining up since early this morning! I hope Taylor notices them!

I hope she notices them too! I'm sure she will :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I'm can't wait to see what she is wearing too Bubbajoe!!! I know that whatever it is it will be flawless!

The Red Carpet starts in 65 minutes over in Sydney!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Can't wait... She headlined a newspaper the other day in sydney when she arrived and she's been on the hot 30 radio twice at least... she sung IKYWT and WANEGBT acoustic... soooo good. And can't wait to finally see her ON AUS TV!!!!!
    True blue white horse.
    Visit my profile

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I'm so excited to watch it on tv! Wish I was there!

-E- xxx

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM

i can't what to see her and what she has on!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Taylor's just arrived at the ARIA Awards!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

She looks lovely.Thanks for posting.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for posting! She looks gorgeous.
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

RE: Re: Official ARIA Awards (Australia) Thread

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Travis wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's IKYWT cause she tweeted "so exited about performing on the Aria's tonight! Here's comes 'Trouble'... see what I did there? Sorry. I know. Sorry :-)

She looks soooooo flawless and elegant!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM

she looks gorgeous....
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM

ARGHHHH she looks so beautiful as always!!! I think she might be performing IKYWT because of her tweet

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

RE: Official ARIA Awards (Australia) Thread

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:23 AM

OH MY GOSH SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.