Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift exhibit @ MIM Phoenix, AZ - Photos

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I went to the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona a couple of days ago to see the new Taylor Swift exhibit. I hadn't seen many photos/posts about it on here so I thought I'd share my photos with you.

Here's more info about the exhibit on their website.

The exhibit is smaller than the one that was at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville. I emailed them about it a while ago and they told me they were having these items for at least a year.

Cowboy boots from the Tim McGraw video clip:

Guitar from the Tim McGraw video clip:

Handwritten Tim McGraw lyrics:

Haunted dress:

Haunted bell:

Mine dress and guitar:

Ukulele and banjo:

A couple of assumptions: Taylor has doubles of all these instruments or they are replicas (she played the red guitar at GMA for release week for example). I also think that there is a chance that other music-related museums could end up with exhibits like this (The Women in the Arts museum in Washington DC has an exhibition with one of Taylor's guitars in it at the moment).

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift exhibit @ MIM Phoenix, AZ - Photos

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

RE: Taylor Swift exhibit @ MIM Phoenix, AZ - Photos

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:46 AM

So amazing!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Cool! I saw the Speak Now Exhibit when it was in Nashville
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:

So did I I'll also be going to the Women in the Arts museum in DC to see her guitar in a couple of weeks time!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Bianca wrote:

So did I I'll also be going to the Women in the Arts museum in DC to see her guitar in a couple of weeks time!

Me too! I loved it :)

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

AWESOME

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM

That is sooooooooooo cool! But I'm a little confused. Does the Taylor exhibit travel to different cities?? It was in Nashville and now its in Phoenix!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM

^^ As I said in my original post, this exhibit is smaller than the Nashville one. The one in Nashville had a lot more costumes/displays in it. I can't remember 100% but I'm also pretty sure the cowboy boots and handwritten lyrics were not in the Hall of Fame exhibit because it was all about the Speak Now tour.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Bianca wrote:

DC is the next place I want to go let me know how your trip goes!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Aw, that's SO cool!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:24 PM

WOW! That looks amazing! LOVE her Tim McGraw cowboy boots! Thanks for sharing Bianca :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:45 AM

So awesome!!! Thanks for posting!! :D

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Ohmy! You're so lucky to go there!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.