Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Posters

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM

So lately I have been in the mood for Taylor Swift posters. I know you can get posters on the merch store but does anyone know of other great websites to get Taylor posters. I would love to hang some on my room! If anyone can find one of my Avatar image thingy-mi-jig I would be so happy!

Also pictures form speak now and red. I would love a poster of this:

TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
P.S. Your awesome!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Posters

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM

i use google images for smaller pics, i don't really have a lot of space in my room, so while my room is still swifty-like, it still looks like a average teenage girl's bedroom

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM

i don't know but if you go to Walgreens there is some posters and in 'tween' magazines there are some posters.
    I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Amazon has almost everything so i would check there :)
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I would Definitely check amazon!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. Amazon will give you amazing posters :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I got the posters from Target and i do have to say they are very large but tear easily. I do have them hanging on my closet door and they require a lot of tape! But i do love that picture up there. It's my twitter icon :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:34 AM

walgreens or targer and even walmart mabey fiy
    blake anthony shown is LOVING TAYLOR SWIFTall the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM

If you really like a certain picture you can find a high quality version of it and save it to a disk or flash drive or something, and take it to a local shop like Wal-Mart or Walgreens or any other store that does pictures, and have them make you a poster of any size you want. This is usually cheaper than getting them off the internet especially as they are usually coupouns in the store flyers and newspapers for picture developing especially around this time of year. They are usually really good quality too I had one made out of a picture I took at her concert last year and it turned out really nice but keep in mind prices depend on the size poster you want.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I love her !!!!! :) :D :) :)

RE: Posters

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Lovely!
    Amora!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM

loved them...
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Check Amazon!! :)

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Im trying to find some!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I love that pic!! :) Try Amazon!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Love Taylor

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.