Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HD Version Of This Pic?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I Love This Picture But I Really Want An HD Version!

I Really Want The Face Area To Be Clear! If You Find One, Could You Post It here?
Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me,DancingArondAllAlone

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HD Version Of This Pic?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I'm sorry, I haven't found one yet! If you find one, please could you PM me to it? Thanks so much x
    I'll keep a lookout for you, I seem to recall seeing one of her top and her face.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I have one on my profile but I don't know how clear it is.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM

no but i i want it as my screensaver!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM

You can go to the media section of TaylorSwift.com, and all of the ones in the "RED" section are HD.

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM

That is such a beautiful picture. I'll try to find an hd version
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Try going to the journal section on this website and see if a higher quality version of the photo is on there. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I can't see it :(

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I think there's one in the pictures section on her webiste. Go check :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I don't know of one but you can go to picmonkey.com or pixlr.com or some photo editing site and use the 'sharpen' tool. It might not be perfect but it's just a thought :)

1. Ace avatar Ace

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

The biggest version I could find is only slightly larger:

or theres this posted in this thread: http://taylorswift.com/forum/red_walgreens_merchandise/2206071 by OverMadisonSquare

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    no but i i want it as my screensaver!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

yes, i want that too!
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.