1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Does anybody know where I can get the TC banner?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Does anybody know where i can get the new tc baner to make it my background?
Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Does anybody know where I can get the TC banner?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I think you could, but maybe it's been copyright.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I Dont know sorry
    Peace Love Swifty!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I just want the banner to make it my background
    Forever and Always

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

taylorswift18 wrote:
    I just want the banner to make it my background
    Forever and Always

Right Click on the Banner and Click on "Save Background as" and save it to your desktop. Then do whatever you got to do to make it your background. Just don't be taking credit for the banner/background because Taylor & TC might not like that...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Click right on your mouse, then click where it says "view background image", then drag it to your Pictures folder. And like Bubbajoe said, give credit to the owner and TC, so it won't look like you're stealing it.

Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike