Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What song was she recording here?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I've been wondering which song on 'Red' was being recorded when this photo was taken:

I'm guessing she was playing WANEGBT. But I may be wrong...so what do you think she was playing here?

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What song was she recording here?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Think ethier 22, All Too Well, or I Almost do. I can't see the note shes playing

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I was wondering that to actually!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I've been wondering that for ages!!!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Me too! I could never figure this out! It's been bugging me so much!
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Yeah, I think it's WANEGBT? Or maybe one of the duets?
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM

How can you tell, really? Is everyone just guessing, or is some way you can tell by the guitar? (haha, sorry, I wouldn't know much about guitars...)

Cheese =D

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM

That's hard to tell!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Look at the notes. SHes playing I almost do

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I dunno for sure, but I'm guessing I Almost Do.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    How can you tell, really? Is everyone just guessing, or is some way you can tell by the guitar? (haha, sorry, I wouldn't know much about guitars...)

Cheese =D

Same hahaha

-Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Well, I hope it's I Almost Do because it's my favorite song from RED & I love this picture:)

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Whoaa yeah! I wonder what it was!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Well which songs have a capo on 4th then we can work it out from there or atleast narrow it down

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:42 AM

The only 2 songs I could find which use a capo on the 4th fret are "Starlight" or "Almost Do" :P I think Starlight because its a happier song :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:51 AM

it iss kinda hard to tell...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Capo!
    Wait what?!

Both made my me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:10 AM

LayingOnTheColdHardGround wrote:
    Think ethier 22, All Too Well, or I Almost do. I can't see the note shes playing

I think she's playing a D chord.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Well, I thought it might be Begin Again. Cus it's like one of the few songs with that kind of country guitar (dont really know about guitars) throughout the song. Well, that's what I think.

"You're lucky enough to be different. Never change." ~Taylor Swift
    "You kept my old scarf from that very first week cause it reminds you of innocence and smells like me."

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:29 AM

IKYWT maybe?! :/
    You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
    Come on, come on, little taste of heaven

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    The only 2 songs I could find which use a capo on the 4th fret are "Starlight" or "Almost Do" :P I think Starlight because its a happier song :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Or maybe I Almost Do because it's really gitarry

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.