1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor gif spam

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM

are you ready??? GO SPAM THIS THREAD WITH TAYLOR GIFS!!!
Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
RED day is here! What do you think about it?
taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor gif spam

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Loving Taylor is RED!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM

[url=Hey! Hi Swifties so, want to read a little about me? Well, first of all... my name is Paige (LongLiveSummer13) and I am so crazy about Taylor. Take a look in my room. My favorite things in the world are Swifties. I love every single one of you. I honestly do. Even if oyu never read this, I love you so much. I love Taylor so much. I will always be by her side forever!! i love the colors purple and red, I love animals (TO DEATH) and I will always love, my first love in the world, my bed. I am so TIRED ALL THE TIME. But, I think Taylor is my fist love. Yes, I do have a crush, but if you ask me if I love him I'd so lie. I go with my BFF and my friend to TCU games ALL THE TIME. I love her for that:) I have never met taylor, but I do have 2 autographs. oh, and if there is one thing I love more than Taylor, its her cat. I LOVE MEREDITH SO MUCH! The face. My favrite songs right now are "The Lucky One" "Starlight" "Red" and every single song on the new album. I love you guys, so please enjoy my profile! First I am going to share some (alot) of gifs. Me when I feel weird^^^^ This could be me and him.^^^^^^^ When he says my name^^^ When somebody says they HATE Taylor^^^ then I freak out and curse. When somebody completments me. Like those gifs?? CREDIT TO GOOGLE! I made the 1st one!!!!! This HAS to be one of my Favorite things in the world Its just so flawless. Some of my FAVORITE graphics ever! Love Them! My Favorite graphic makers are; FearlessForever13, DancingAroungAlAlone, and Ours 13. REQUEST FROM THEM NOW. IT’S A MUST-DO SITUATION. I just LOVE Taylor gifs. Ready for some more?? I am so amazing truly shocked if you read all of this. Thank you so so so so so so so much. I love you all. Please, friend, comment, and message me. I CAN TALK ALL NIGHT! Thank you so much]Come on guys, more!
    Loving Taylor is RED!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Maybe with Meredith?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM

These are so cute!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:13 AM

These are amazing!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Someone made a thread for this.

Ah! Yay!!!

A few that are awesome!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Loving Taylor is RED!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

BUMP
    Loving Taylor is RED!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Come on!
    Loving Taylor is RED!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:24 PM

aww! these are so cute!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!