1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i LOVE this picture i took of taylor :D

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM

she should just let me work for her lol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: i LOVE this picture i took of taylor :D

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I cant see it :( :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I cant see it :( :P :) x

sorry i fixed it I'm really dumb at using mac computers hahahah and I'm at school :p clearly i don't care to be in class :p

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:01 AM

hahaha! its an epic pic :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:04 AM

can i upload it to photobucket?
    go to http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/ohyeahitsmeagain/taylor%20swift%20fan%20art/ for great signatures&profile photos!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM

nancyjane4 wrote:
    can i upload it to photobucket?
    go to http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/ohyeahitsmeagain/taylor%20swift%20fan%20art/ for great signatures&profile photos!

sure :D be my guest :D !!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:47 PM

i love it i found other pics from that day to here they are i did not take them i found them online

1. Moderator

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    she should just let me work for her lol

Great picture!!

Follow me on Twitter: @kirstenstucki

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM

That is so pretty!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM

That's an amazing picture and I agree yes she should lol.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:53 AM

That's an amazing picture! You should work for her! :D

Daya(Avi/1st sig)/Kaylee/Kathryn

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:08 AM

she is so pretty and flawless.
    :)
    love love love
    Ella
    ella Swift

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:24 AM

That's an amazing picture!

2. CEA avatar CEA

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM

you should upload the full res

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM

WOW, that's REALLY pretty! :D

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

RE: i LOVE this picture i took of taylor :D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Wow! That is a good picture! Taylor is so pretty!!!!!
    ~TaylorSwiftLover12345~

Swiftie forever!!!!! ~TaylorSwiftLover12345~

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM

That's amazing :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Beautiful! You should be her official tour photographer
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

awesome pic

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Thats a great picture! She looks beautiful!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

That's an awesome pic! Do you find if I use it?
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!