1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NOV 2010

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I WAS SO CLOSE TO HER BUT I DIDN'T MEET HER! :(
I WAS SO SAD ABOUT IT.

THEN I MADE HER A BIRTHDAY CARD, HOPE SHE LIKED IT!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NOV 2010

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM

aw. i hope you get another oppurtunity to meet her :(
    i say NO to bullying. i am FEARLESS. i wish to SPEAK NOW.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Id be sad too! But at least you got that picture! Hopefully youll get another chance!!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

You are so lucky you even got to be that close to her!!!! Iv'e never been that close! Lucky! I really hope you get another chance to meet her!

RED. October 22nd 2012

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

it was so saddening because I waited like 8 hours in the cold to meet her and I was THAT close yet so far. And aww you'll get to be that close one day. & me to I've wanted to meet her for like 6 yrs.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Awh you were so close!! Im jealous! Congrats and hopefully you will get to hug her one day :)

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

One day you will!!!

RE: NOV 2010

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

OMG

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Don't worry sometime in the future we'll all meet her! :)

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Let's hope so! :)

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Wow you were so close though!

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

ahh, you were so close!!! hopefuy you meet her! that is a beautiful card btw!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM

WOAH! Its like you could reach out and touch her ( And you stood there in front of me just close enough to touch) The same thing kind of happened to me in a concert, on the fearless tour, she popped up after an intermission ,a few rows from where I was..Unfortunately, people were swarming, so I couldn't hug her :( But I'm soo so so so thankful that I got that close to her, and that I was at her concert in the first place. Anyway, I know you and I, if we keep trying we WILL meet her eventually.
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

That's awesome!!! At least you got close'!!!!!!
    People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
    -Taylor Swift

My version and what kinds sums up my life:
    People aren't always there for me, but I'm always there for this people.

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

thanks :) and omg yeah I seriously hope I've been trying.. and nothing so far but we will see oneday

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM

bump

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:06 AM

You''re luckier than you think you're not

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:07 AM

awww I love this pic!! have you touched her? :O
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town*

[url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9cfpmbA]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9cfpmbA[/url][/signature]

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:10 AM

you got closer then i ever was!!, maybe next time you will be lucky!
    ..................................................................................................

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:54 AM

haha yes I've touched her! but that was it. C: and ugh I hope so.. It would be amazing to meet her! C:

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM

AWWW

Love, Love, Love
    -M-