Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: new album picture!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:20 AM

OMG R U SERIOUS!?!?!?! WHERE DID U FIND THAT OMG!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: new album picture!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    OMG R U SERIOUS!?!?!?! WHERE DID U FIND THAT OMG!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

someone posted it on instagram!!! :)

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM

So gorgeous!

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM

OMG good i love it. it should be the cover

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM

*LOGS ONTO INSTAGRAM*

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    *LOGS ONTO INSTAGRAM*

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

right when i updated my feed this was the first pic! and i was like "oh probably just a rare picture i've never seen" and then i'm like "OMS HER HAIR IS STRIAGHT/HAS BANGS IT'S A NEW PIC!" and then i read the caption and it said it's a picture from the new album :)

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Ahhh she looks gorgeous, as always! I can't wait to see what it's for!

RE: new album picture!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:37 AM

thats so not Taylor.....is it?

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Tilds wrote:

i thought tht the 2nd time i looked at it

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Tilds wrote:

pretty sure it is! look at her hair and her nose

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM

bewonderstruck13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    *LOGS ONTO INSTAGRAM*

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

right when i updated my feed this was the first pic! and i was like "oh probably just a rare picture i've never seen" and then i'm like "OMS HER HAIR IS STRIAGHT/HAS BANGS IT'S A NEW PIC!" and then i read the caption and it said it's a picture from the new album :)

i didnt see it when i went on

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    bewonderstruck13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    *LOGS ONTO INSTAGRAM*

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

i didnt see it when i went on

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

maybe you aren't following the person, the username is "swifties_love"

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Gorgeous! I still miss her old hair though.
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Tilds wrote:

I thought the same :/

[url=http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51[/url][/signature]

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM

IT AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE IT YAYAYA BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE THE COVER IT DOESN'T LOOK COVERISH IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Friend Me?

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM

IT IS SO AWESOME!!! i LOVE IT!! iYAYAYA!! LOVE IT!! sHE LOOKS LIKE A PRINCESS IN THAT PIC!!!! i LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
    " Always stay Fearless and Speak now"

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:52 AM

OHHH, I thought u said taylor uploaed it

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    OHHH, I thought u said taylor uploaed it

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

no, a fan did! :)

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM

its not her [taylor] guys, the girl uploaded it.
    Its not Taylor she looks completely weird if it is her.
    this girl looks like an old lady :/
    i dont beleive it is anyhting to do with the new album.

who is swifites_love? anyone official?
    i dont think so...dont believe everything you see :(

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Tilds wrote:
    its not her [taylor] guys, the girl uploaded it.
    Its not Taylor she looks completely weird if it is her.
    this girl looks like an old lady :/
    i dont beleive it is anyhting to do with the new album.

who is swifites_love? anyone official?
    i dont think so...dont believe everything you see :(

I thought she looked old as well!! I was like; "No, that can't be Taylor!"
    I don't think that it'll be on the new album... unless a song has something to do with old-ness....