Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Show off your Taylor Swift Collection

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:22 PM

My collection is slowly growing.

Here's what I have so far:

Albums:
    -Taylor Swift
    -Fearless
    -Speak Now
    Speak Now Live
    -RED

DVD's:
    -Journey To Fearless
    Speak Now World Tour DVD
    -Taylor Swift: Just For You
    -Taylor Swift: Her life, Her Story
    -Valentine's Day recorded on my DVR

Clothes:
    -2 RED Tour shirts
    -RED Album cover tee
    -RED square tee

Magazines:
    -InStyle Nov 2013
    Glamour March 2014
    Seventeen May 2009
    US Life Story 2013
    Rolling Stone 2012

Perfumes:
    -Wonderstruck
    -Enchanted Wonderstruck

Misc:
    -RED iPhone amplifier
    -RED drawstring bag
    -"Long Live" rhinestone guitar ornament
    -2013-2014 calander
    -RED Rubber bracelet
    -RED Tour book
    -RED Tervis Tumblr mug
    -3 Taylor Swift Diet Coke cases
    -RED Tour promotional bag my shirt came in
    -Some promotional cards from the RED Tour
    -Taylor glowstick
    -RED Tour ticket stub
    - Taylor Valentine's Day card an ex-boyfriend gave me Valentine's Day 2011
    -Taylor Christmas card the same ex gave me Christmas 2010
    -Every single televised promotional appearance for RED recorded on my DVR, including award shows, special appearances up to date with the 2014 Grammy's and finally her 2010 E! Special

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:00 PM

UPDATE:
    One Chance: The Incredible True Story of Paul Potts: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack:

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:51 AM

These are amazing!

Me

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Those from the CD collection thread will know me...some of you may not know me ;-)

Here's the entirety of my Taylor Swift CD collection up to today's date (I do have several CDs to still arrive lol). I admit that I'm addicted...

Taylor Swift:

top row (from L to R):

Australian version, US limited edition 10 track DVD, US limited deluxe edition 11 track DVD, US Karaoke, US 15 track 'love love love' standard edition

middle row (from L to R):

US 11 track original debut, US 11 track original debut radio promo, Japan 7 track DVD, Japan 7 track DVD sealed, Canadian "Open Road" original debut

bottom row (from L to R):

Japan SHM-CD edition, deluxe hologram, deluxe hologram

Fearless:

1st row (from L to R):

Australian Journey to Fearless, Australian Fearless Platinum, Australian Fearless alternate (love story/change videos), Australian Fearless tour edition

2nd row (from L to R):

US Fearless alternate (love story/change videos), US Fearless alternate (love story/change videos) sealed, US Fearless alternate (love story/change videos + behind the scenes Breathe), US Fearless Karaoke (sealed), Japan Fearless (std) sealed

3rd row (from L to R):

Australian Journey to Fearless (sealed), UK Fearless (std), UK Fearless (std), China Fearless (std), US Fearless platinum "vlive", US Fearless platinum "clear stripped" sealed

4th row (from L to R):

Czechoslovakia Fearless sealed, Argentina Fearless sealed, Indonesia Fearless, UK Fearless promo box, Taiwan Fearless/Love Story promo

5th row (from L to R):

Japan Fearless SHM-CD sealed, Taiwan Fearless Platinum sealed, US Journey to Fearless, Thailand Fearless (std), US Journey to Fearless bluray

Speak Now:

top row (from L to R):

Australian Speak Now (std), Australian Speak Now Deluxe, US Speak Now Deluxe sealed, Japan Speak Now (std) sealed, US Speak Now Karaoke (sealed)

Taiwan Speak Now Deluxe (sealed), Chile Speak Now (std) sealed, Japan Speak Now promo, US Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD sealed, Canadian "Open Road" Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD sealed

Australian Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD, Australian Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD signed, Brazilian Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD sealed, Australian Speak Now world tour live DVD sealed, Australian Speak Now world tour live Bluray

RED:

1st row (from L to R):

Australian RED (std), Australian RED deluxe, Australian RED deluxe sealed, Japan RED deluxe sealed, Japan RED (std) sealed

2nd row (from L to R):

India RED deluxe sealed, US RED starbucks digipack, US RED starbucks digipack sealed, US RED starbucks digipack sealed, Thailand RED (std)

3rd row (from L to R):

Australian RED Karaoke sealed, French RED "Live on the Seine" sealed, US RED zinepak, UK RED zinepak, European RED play.com signed

4th row (from L to R):

French RED "Live on the Seine", US RED deluxe "target" sealed, Korean RED "Valentines Day" boxset

Beautiful Eyes & Holiday Collection:

top row (from L to R):

US Beautiful Eyes 2008, US Beautiful Eyes 2008 sealed

Australian Holiday Collection, US NBC Sounds of the Season signed, US NBC Sounds of the Season sealed

US 2009 Holiday Collection reissue, Canadian "Open Road" Holiday Collection

Award show promos:

top row (from L to R):

Spark that lit the flame, Entertainer redefined

Seeing is believing with Mean video DVD, Singer. Songwriter. Artist. Entertainer.

ACM Awards:

top row (from L to R):

2011 zinepak sealed, 2012 zinepak sealed

2013 zinepak, 2013 zinepak sealed

Grammy Awards:

top row (from L to R):

2010 sealed, 2011 sealed

2012 sealed, 2012, 2013 sealed

Compilations:

top row (from L to R):

Radio Disney Jams 11 sealed, have you heard the new sound of today's country sealed

Big Machine Records for the fans Volume One, Christmas on the Open Road (Canadian Open Road label)

Movie soundtracks & guest appearances:

top row (from L to R):

Hannah Montana the movie, Valentine's Day, Australian B.O.B Strange Clouds, US B.O.B "Both of us" single

Australian John Mayer Battle Studies, Australian One Chance soundtrack, Australian Tim McGraw Two lanes of freedom "accelerated deluxe"

Fakes:

top row (from L to R):

China Taylor Swift "Safe and Sound" DVD, China Eyes Open single, China RED car audio CD (3 CDs of mixed Taylor Swift tracks)

China Taylor Swift RED sealed, China Unreleased Songs, UK Speak Now picture disc, UK You're not sorry picture disc

Various unsorted US albums (all sealed) from the TS Anthology set:

both rows identical (from L to R):

RED, Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD, Fearless Karaoke, Fearless Platinum std, Speak Now Deluxe

Note: I have spare copies of Taylor Swift, Fearless, and RED for both the home Hi Fi, the car and work. Somehow I never got spares of Speak Now lol!!! I have a Hunger Games Soundtrack CD too, but can't find it at the moment.

Various DVDs:

(from L to R):

Australian Cross Roads Taylor Swift/Def Leppard, Australian Taylor Swift "Just for you" unofficial biography, Australian Taylor Swift "From the heart" unofficial biography

LPs and various unsorted CDs:

Clockwise from top Left:

Speak Now LP, RED LP, US RED signed, Taiwan Speak Now world tour live CD/DVD sealed, RED ACM "for your consideration" promo LP (the records are actually RED, rather than the standard Black)

Singles:

1st row (from L to R):

Begin Again sealed, I knew you were trouble sealed, We are never ever getting back together Walmart edition sealed, RED sealed, RED

2nd row (from L to R):

We are never ever getting back together sealed, Ours, Ours sealed, UK Mine, UK Safe and Sound radio promo

3rd row (from L to R):

The Story of us sealed, The Story of us promo (US single track promo), Eyes Open, UK Teardrops on my guitar radio promo, Japan Back to December promo

4th row (from L to R):

22, 22 sealed, Australian Fifteen, UK Love Story promo, Sparks fly sealed

And my pride and joy sections of my collection (and the very expensive items)...

Demo CDS:

(from L to R):

Taylor Swift 2 track Lucky You/Smokey Black Mountains signed, Dark Blue Tennessee, Volume 2, Japan Fearless/Love Story promo

USDJ promos:

1st row (from L to R):

Tim McGraw, Our Song, Teardrops on my guitar, Picture to Burn - top is fake, bottom is real, Should have said no

2nd row (from L to R):

Love Story, White Horse, You belong with me, Fifteen, Fearless

3rd row (from L to R):

Mine, Back to December, Mean, Sparks Fly, Ours

4th row (from L to R):

We are never ever getting back together, Begin Again, RED, Highway don't care

Top Row: Taylor Swift debut (China), Taylor Swift Holiday Collection (China), Fearless collection box. 2nd Row: Taylor Swift RED (China), Taylor Swift Holiday Collection (Malaysia). 3rd Row: Taylor Swift 'love love love' edition sealed (US std 15 track 2008 release), Fearless "Australian Tour Edition" sealed, Taylor Swift RED zinepak (Hong Kong edition). Bottom Row: Grammy Awards Nominations 2014, I heart ? demo CD.

Please please please understand that how much you merch you have has ABSOLUTELY NO MEANING ON HOW MUCH OF A SWIFTY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!. I'm single, no mortgage and no kids and I like to collect things (I also collect antiquarian books, coins, stamps and Star Wars memorabilia). All swifties are the same.

I hope you enjoyed my collection. Make sure to check out the CD collection thread in the merch section - there's lot of other awesome collections from other collectors there!!!

Dave

PS stayed tuned for updates - there are a few more things still to arrive.

PPS I have lithographs, magazines and other odds and ends too, but I haven't photographed any of it…yet
    I saw it All too well.

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:03 PM

you know im in love with it dave !!!! wish litographs do you have`?
    [/signature]

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I have 3 or 4 lithographs, one of them is the Mean, I honestly can't remember which ones I have cos i haven't taken them out of the postal tube that they were delivered in. I have several books and magazines on Taylor too.
    I saw it All too well.

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Update:
    LIMITED EDITION "Shake It Off" Single CD:

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:34 PM

i hope taylor reads this forum and sees ur collection she would be proud of u

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 4:07 PM

All these pictures are making me envious!

(Credit to Street Lights)

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I love all your collections..

Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Update:

Subway cup:

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM

The amount of things all of you have everything is so pretty!

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM

red13taylor wrote:
    That's what I have

OMG OMG your collection is unbelievable! Every part of your room seems to have something related to her and that's so cool!

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 8:04 PM

StarsShineDarkly wrote:
    i hope taylor reads this forum and sees ur collection she would be proud of u

Aww! Thanks! :D

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM

red13taylor wrote:
    That's what I have

I am envious! I want a Tour bag!

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Nice collection. I only have two of the dolls. I wish I had them all!
    Have a Tay Day!

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I have the book too.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:50 PM

1989P wrote:
    Amazing collections!

Thank you so much Violet(Seen your colors fade graphics) for this banner!

I know right! So many people have so much awesome stuff.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Update:

Standard edition of 1989 (with free digital copy from Walmart):

Collectible set (numbers 40-52):

Deluxe edition of 1989: