Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Show off your Taylor Swift Collection

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Awesome collection!!! Could you post a pic of all your CDs together? You could put it on the cd collections thread because it looks like you have quite a few! :)
    1. swiftastical InThePouringRain/ Ours13 2.by taylorswiftrocks13 avi by FS13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Jealous of your collection! I want!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Come on everyone show off your collections, whether it be just the CD's or anything else you have of hers :D

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me"

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

UPDATE

WANEGBT package:

Also in the picture (though hard to see) is the Love Love Love bracelet and two Speak Now light up pins.

WANEGBT Walmart and Taylor Swift store/Amazon.com CD single:

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me"

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Oh there is something not pictured in here my Rollingstone bag with the picture of Taylor's first time on the cover.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Cool! I want to do that but i have to collect all my taylor ideams first......

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

UPDATE
    Dillard's Wonderstruck Display (thanks to my sister):

Walgreens items:

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM

You have the dolls!?!??!?! I wanted one so bad when I was younger but I never got one :(
    Graphic credit to lolobean, Reshmi4Beiber & redvelvet13

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I just found my Rollingstone bag:

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I took this a while ago, now I have even more things!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM

TaylorForeverLikeEver13 wrote:
    You have the dolls!?!??!?! I wanted one so bad when I was younger but I never got one :(
    Graphic credit to lolobean, Reshmi4Beiber & redvelvet13

I am still missing Picture to Burn but I am looking for it in the original packaging.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM

llewellyn_13 wrote:

I took this a while ago, now I have even more things!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

That is awesome!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM

darkbluetennesee wrote:
    I'll post a picture in an hour or so... because I literally have waayyy too much things for them all to fit into one picture :\

Can't wait to see it. ^_^

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM

This means that I have to take a picture of my T-Shirts,my door and my bracelets

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM

GreekSwiftie wrote:
    This means that I have to take a picture of my T-Shirts,my door and my bracelets

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Cool! I love the dolls :)

^ By the flawless Kaylee!

^
    By the fearless Dani_PazL!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Update:
    Red (Standard, ZinePak, and Deluxe edition)

ZinePak items:

RE: Show off your Taylor Swift Collection

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Here is my collection! :)

P.S. not pictured is my Taylor Swift Notebook and bag. I forgot to put it in the picture!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM

TaylorFan013 wrote:
    Here is my collection! :)

P.S. not pictured is my Taylor Swift Notebook and bag. I forgot to put it in the picture!

Ohhh! That's cool! And Don't feel bad I just got the Glamour Magazine you have in the picture and I accidentally forget to put it in the picture lol

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM

CD's/DVD'S

Taylor Swift
    Beautiful Eyes
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    Speak Now tour
    Hannah Montana the movie cd/dvd (this only counts cuz of Taylors crazier song)

Magazines

Marie Claire
    Teen Vouge
    Bliss
    Bliss

Books

Taylor swift

Other

Taylor Swift 2012 calender

Taylor Swift home made posters/