1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting Taylor Swift!!!

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM

What would you guys do if you met Taylor Swift??? unless.. if you've already met her..(LUCKKYYY!!!!) say what you did!! i would probably run up to her and give her a big hug... scream... would ask her a couple things ... faint... then would think its a dream!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Taylor Swift!!!

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I'd probably faint.

Special Thanks To TaylorThirteen for making this sig :)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I had a dream I met her and I couldn't say anything and I was hysterically crying. I now feel like that would happen if I did meet her.
    "Don't forget to look before you fall"

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM

i'd really want to thank her and say so many things but i would probably just start crying :P
    Please check out my songbook! (:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2029791#post_13593401
    -Becca (:

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hug her! And i'd thank her for everything her music has help me get through... but she probably wouldn't be able to tell what I'm saying through my tears

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:25 AM

I'd hug her and try to thank her but I'd probably be speechless!

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I'd freeze up then want to hug her but wouldn't be able to because I would be hysterically crying on the ground
    I said SPEAK NOW on the 6th of March 2012
    at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Gosh! What would I do? Give her the best hug ever, chat, then sing with her! One of my dreams...

"The stakes are high,water's rough, but this love is OURS."
    Booyah!!

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I don't know where I would start! I would probably have the biggest smile the world has ever seen, I would thank Taylor for meaning so much to me and for always being there for me. I would tell her that without her, I don't think that I would be singing and trying to reach my dreams! I would definitely cry and be really emotional :) Hopefully someday I'll meet Taylor!

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:59 AM

When I met Taylor I was crying tears of joy. I told her I loved her as soon as I walked up to her, and she said "I love you too!" then gave me a huge hug. It was warm and calming. Then she thanked me for coming. She was absolutely so sweet...To not only me but every single person that day. She's truly a great woman, who takes nothing for granted.

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:06 AM

i think if i properly met her... i would burst into tears ahah!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM

i would probably smile so hard my face hurted and almost have a heart attack from being over whelmed,thank her for everything:fowllowing her dreams,meaning so much to me ect.in fact when i went to tennesse i went to nashville and when i saw the singh that said "nashville"i was like omg i'm on the ground taylor swift walks(walked).i even ate at her fav fro-yo place!!fyi it's cece's frozen yogurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!swiftie for life:)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Oh, i don't know! i would probably hug Taylor, then thank her for writing music and staying true to herself. andv tell her that i love her! And start crying

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I'd probably go up to her, ask for her autograph, and take a picture with her, while awkwardly laughing and telling her how much I love her!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I would definitely cry, give her a big hug, thank her for everything she's done for me and everyone else and the music industry and the world, ask her if I could pet sit Meredith while she's on tour, and ask for a picture and an autograph and her number and for her to be my best friend for the rest of time. Yep. :)

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Cry

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I was playing would you rather with my friend and she said:
    would yo rather swim in a pool of marshmallows or meet taylor swift,i said meet taylor
    no THAT is dedacation

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Errr I would be lucky if i didnt have a heartattack!! I'd probably faint though and cry but i cried at her concert!! I havent really thought much of the moment because whenever i think too much about something it never happens.

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM

It would be like a happy Chernobyl...

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM

When I met her I cried like crazy! After I got invited to Club RED, I cried the rest of the concert and while waiting for Club RED! I couldn't really speak when I met Taylor (I was in shock and I was so starstruck!) so my mom did most of the talking! My mom told her how much I love her and what I have done for her and stuff. Taylor kept on thanking me and it was so amazing!! I still can't believe it really happened! I got Taylor a gift and she said that no one had ever given that to her before. She also said that she would use it and as she said that I started crying again. Taylor told me that she hopes to see me at other shows and we took a picture, and then she hugged me goodbye. Taylor hugged me 4 times!! She hugged me when she first came over, when I gave her a gift, when she said goodbye, and our something went wrong with our camera, so we had to get another picture and she hugged me again then! The best hug was the last one, because during that she she whispered in my ear, "I love you" and I said, "I love you too". It was so amazing when she said that because I had spent what feels like forever saying how much I love Taylor and to know she loves me back was so amazing words cannot describe it!
    I Met Taylor Swift at Club RED: 8-19-13 ( Best night of my entire life) :)
    RED Tour: 8-19-13 8-23-13 8-24-13
    Speak Now: 8-24-11

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I think I would just blurt out 10000000 things at once to her