Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Love Love Love Project! PLEASE JOIN!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I love Taylor because her music inspires me to write, and even more importantly it inspires me to love no matter how many times you get your heart broken.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    This project is looking absolutely amazing! Thankyou for putting it all together!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Thanks! It's been really fun doing!!

---
    [/signat ure]

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Here is what I have done so far. I was sick a few days so I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I have more of the quotes to do and then I'm done, it shouldn't take too long. I should be done by Friday :)
    Cover:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:

Page 7:

---
    [/signat ure]

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I need more entries....
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I would love to enter:
    Taylor, you are an inspiration to me. You write about how you feel and your experiences. You have the most flawless voice that I have ever heard. I also like the way that you care so much about all of your fans!- Alison W.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I will try and join later!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I need 2 more entries!
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Please join, somebody.
    ---
    [/signat ure]

RE: Love Love Love Project! PLEASE JOIN!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

HI! My name's Devon! All i really can say to taylor is THANK YOU. Thank you so much for being the reason i smile It's so hard to get through the day sometimes and you make it so much easier.
    ♡ lovelovelove♡

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I only need one more entry.
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM

me please

hi, My name is Asmita. all i need to tell you Taylor that you are my inspiration. you have helped me in my tough times, your music is my therapy. i love you and i always will. thank you so much!

]http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2382823]

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Got all the entries I need! Thanks everyone!
    I havn't printed it yet because my printer looks smeared on the glossy paper I am using so my mom is printing it at her work with a lazer printer tomorrow! 4 DAYS!
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM

hi. lol. so bored.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Can I still join? If so, then I'll still make my entry. :)

Taylor, you will always be my favorite person in the world and nothing can change that because you have impacted my life in such a good way, inspired me to be a better person, and your music is where I turn to! Never forget that your fans are always here!

- AdoreSwift (Montana R.)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Can I still join? Thanks in advance!! And a very lovely idea!

Taylor, thank you so much for teaching me that it's OK to be different. Thank you for being such an amazing person. Thank you for writing songs. You're such a huge support. I've never met you, and I might never will, but you mean so much to me. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love ♡

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Re: Love Love Love Project!

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:25 PM

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
    TAYLOR RECEIVED THE PROJECT!
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM

YAY I THINK
    file:///C:/Users/default.default-PC/Pictures/toooowelllllyeahhh.jpg

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Sadly I haven't met her

[url=http://i1342.photobucket/]http://i1342.photobucket[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:53 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
    TAYLOR RECEIVED THE PROJECT!
    ---
    [/signat ure]

That's Awesome!! You did a Great job putting that together!! :)

RE: Love Love Love Project!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM

So cool!

Thanks so much! ^