1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Single Covers

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM

These are all the single covers for Speak Now, plus quite a few fan-made ones I found on the internet. Aren't they beautiful? Personally I think some of the fan ones are good enough to be official covers.

Mine:

(I figured I'd put the album art, even if I can't find a cover of it)

Sparks Fly:

Back to December:

Speak Now:

Dear John:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Single Covers

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM

kool!

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Mean:

The Story of Us:

Never Grow Up:

Enchanted:

Better Than Revenge:

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Innocent:

Haunted:

Last Kiss:

Long Live:

^lovelovelove this one

Ours:

If This Was A Movie:

Superman:

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM

The fan ones are really good :)
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I LOVE THEM ALL.
    may i have them?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Be my friend? Add me anytime you like!
    She missed my tanned skin and sweet smile...:(

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:49 AM

They're all amazing! Taylor's so pretty :)

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I really love the fourth Mine one!

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM

BEAUTIFUL!

^Songbird13

^I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, KAY!!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Just AMAZING !! I Spent my Whole Teenage hood on this girl !! Love You Forever Tayly !

ANd Thanks Guys, These are Awesome !

:))

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Wow the fan made ones are awesome!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I really love this one as an alternate cover for Mine!

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

PLEASE WATCH: http://youtu.be/4WclewkavzM

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Here are some I DO NOT own:
    White Horse

Breathe
    Lucky You

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Nice idea, posting!

Thanks so much! ^