Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Straight hair vs. Curly locks for Taylor Swift

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Anything looks beautiful on Taylor, But I prefer her curls
    It is her hair though, and she can do what she wants with it
    if you're lucky enough to be different never change!

Please read my (extremely short) blog!
    http://taylorswift.com/account/blo

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I'd say curls but she's gorgeous either way. I guess strait makes her look more grown up and elegant. I just sort of wish she'd loose the bangs... I've never been a fan of bangs.

Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:25 PM

She is Beautiful in every way!

Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Definitely curly.
    I loved the way she used to swing her long, curly locks.

Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Mmh.. I love like both! ;) I actually like it when it's a little straight and then curly...

Like this one in the RED era:

-
    ~ Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (:

Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM

She looks pretty on both
    Rowan C

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Hmmm, thats a tough one.. I definitely thing she should keep the blunt straight across bangs, she looked super good with those. They look best with straight hair so i'll have to say straight hair. (although the curls are definitely awesome too lol)
    Creator of my own little world...

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Curls. But I think this is only because it reminds me of the Speak Now and Fearless eras.

She looks great, whether she has short hair, bangs, straight hair, or curls. :)
    "They are the hunters, we are the foxes. And we run." I Know Places, T.S.

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:58 AM

I love her hair curly and straight! I do prefer her hair long though
    I turned RED June 15, 2014 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:05 AM

she's wonderfull with the curly and the straight hair but my favourite is curly

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Well first of all, its just hair. You can always change the way that you want it. She suits these hairstyles. Even though, she always has different hairstyles, I accept that. Its her choice. And I accept that. She is always PERFECT.

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Erika Cheer wrote:
    I love her hair curly and straight! I do prefer her hair long though
    I turned RED June 15, 2014 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Yes! Someone finally agrees! But at least she's rocking the bob :P

Emily | Eza | Avi by Mint

Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 10:13 PM

straight hair is good ... but she looks like a princess in curly hair....in straight hair she rocks """

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 12:56 AM

I love both I could never chose because I support whatever decisions she makes in her life because she is inspirational and it shouldn't matter what she looks like to change peoples lives :)
    Luv Ya Taylor
    From A True Swiftie!

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:35 PM

The Fox That Runs wrote:
    Curls. But I think this is only because it reminds me of the Speak Now and Fearless eras.

She looks great, whether she has short hair, bangs, straight hair, or curls. :)

I agree :D

I burned RED on Febuary 7th 2014 *-*

Love you!

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:52 PM

I kinda like the curly short hair!

Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Straightish-wavy like right now.

^click to visit - now enrolling!^

Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM

Hard to pick, really! Whatever kind of hairstyle there is, Taylot manages to pull it off. I'm starting to miss the curls, though the bangs and straight locks are great! ;-D

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:02 AM

Straight for sure. But we usually favour recent styles over old styles of anything due to fashion changes.

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:52 AM

F3ARL3SS L3AD3R 13 wrote:
    Yes! Finally someone has brought this up!!!

I loved Taylor with her elegant curls.. That was Taylor's signature look and nobody can steal that from her! Anything looks stunning on Taylor but I think Curly hair is like a defibrillator if you get what i'm saying!

We should set up a form of media to get Taylor to notice for anyone and everyone who is an 'Elegant Curls' kind of person! :)

This is really such a fab idea! I totally feel what youre saying!
    -Sassy Diva-