Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Straight hair vs. Curly locks for Taylor Swift

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM

100% Curly Definitely and I really really Miss those Beautiful Curls, But I think they will come back soon, and she Cutted her Hair with Bangs and Straightened it for the Vogue Magazine Shoot back in January 2012. But I'm really hoping The Beautiful Curls will come back and I'm a very big fan of Taylor's Curly Hair. The only thing I like her Hair Straight is Without The Bangs Only and I think she looks more pretty and beautiful Without The Bangs.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I like Taylor in both. I really like her bangs. She looks AMAZING in them. I just really want her to stop straightening it now and leave it curly with the bangs. I think she would look great in that (Taylor always looks great). And I loved her hair in the Australian Speak Now tour :)

Sig 1:Swiftlookalike Sig 2:KIKI Avi:Bluebell

RE: Straight hair vs. Curly locks for Taylor Swift

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I love them both :) but I like more the Curly hair look of Taylor (that's her original trademark) :)
    and also I want her Straight Hair in her video "the story of us" she's beautiful ahaha!
    anything She wants to do with her hair I will love it too :)
    Fearless isn't about being totally fearless it's about that you're brave enough to face every obstacle in life.

More Taylor Swift Quotes

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM

i cant really choose, because both of them are nice :D but i would prefer her curly locks more, especially when she flips them
    i'll always be a proud SWIFTIE! :D

sorry, i dont know how to make graphics:)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I'm so use to her curly hair but I really do love her straight hair. However she decides to wear her hair, she'll always look gorgeous

RE: Straight hair vs. Curly locks for Taylor Swift

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Curls, I absolutely adore them! I miss them! Not that I don't want her to apear to be grown up the the world but she should of conculted us first before chemically straightning her hair!!! lol
    I want to try and curl my hair but I don't have a wand :'(

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM

BOTH. BUT I SO MISS THE CURLS SOMETIMES. :)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM

did she keratin or something? i think she did. always gorg.
    [center]
    8.27.09 5.15.10 7.20.11 11.22.11

[/center]

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I prefer the curls, but I'm happy with whatever she chooses.
    MaleSwiftieForLife

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I like her straight hair better.

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:13 PM

You know I love them both but i think the elegant curls are much better for her.
    You know when I first saw her on a picture my hate for curly hair has stopped and suddenly i loved it
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4h5s8cVru1qjdqkjo5_250.gif
    And you know I'll miss her headbangs with her curly hair
    I Live Because Of Taylor Swift

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I Live Because Of Taylor Swift

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I like both, and it is Taylor's hair - she can do what she wants. But I prefer curly :)

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Both :) But prefer the straight hair more

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:11 AM

curly for sure! I miss her curls so much ♥ But she always look stunning so she can pull off both.
    Forever Swift,
    Holly

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:40 AM

i know!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:00 AM

i think whatever hairstyle fits on her, :)) but i like her more on curls, cause that's natural :))

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:03 AM

I support whichever she chooses. However, I really do miss her curls x
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:04 AM

curls for me

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Yes! Finally someone has brought this up!!!

I loved Taylor with her elegant curls.. That was Taylor's signature look and nobody can steal that from her! Anything looks stunning on Taylor but I think Curly hair is like a defibrillator if you get what i'm saying!

We should set up a form of media to get Taylor to notice for anyone and everyone who is an 'Elegant Curls' kind of person! :)