1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Taylor Swift Birthday Cake

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM

My mum made this for my 13th birthday tomorrow, I love her so much for it and when she showed me I had tears in my eyes x I love her forever and ever x If you have made or got a Taylor Swift cake please post your photos below x Here is the cake x

x-Graphics by GreenBear15-x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: A Taylor Swift Birthday Cake

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:44 AM

That cake is so cute! I love the guitar on it!:) Your mom did a great job!! I am no good at making cakes... but here is the cake that my friend made for my daughter for her last birthday!

Re: A Taylor Swift Birthday Cake

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:25 AM

WOAH That's an amazing cake @FamilyofSwiftFans

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM

WOW those cupcakes are fantastic. Your mom is awesome :)

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

omg that cake is SPECTACULARRR LOL if i had a cake like that i would be too scared to eat it just looking at it im too scared to lookat it i dont even know why its not like my eyes are gonna kill it or something LOL whatever its BEEEEEEAUUUTEEFULL OMG
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM

They are ahhmaaazing.
    I'll post my Taylor Swift Birthday Cake picture very soon. My Mum made me one that was meant to be the Speak Now cover :3

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM

OMG THOSE CAKES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM

These look just like decoration cakes you find in a bakery window! In other words amazing. wouldn't want to cut it open though haha.
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you're out there if you're somewhere if you're moving on, I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone...
    ~

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM

E-Frizzle wrote:
    WOAH That's an amazing cake @FamilyofSwiftFans

I would say thank you... but I didn't make it! I only helped eat it! haha! But it really was an amazing cake!:)

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

That's a great cake! I've never had a cake like with shapes and guitars and stuff on it, we live in a smaller town.Well, we could get someone to maybe try a Taylor Swift cake, but it would probably get expensive. I've had a few cakes though for my birthdays with edible pictures of Taylor on the top of them (just flat rectange cakes).

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Omg thank you everyone who has said my mum's cake is fab x It tasted soo good too x I am so happy that people have said how good it is so thank you and I love you all x x
    P.s. I had a great birthday x IM 13 NOW! (haha 13!)

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That's so cool! I would feel bad eating her face! Haha :P

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:05 AM

omg that's so awesome! :o it looks so yummyyyy:3

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Love these! Hope you had a good birthday
    ~

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Those are so cute!! I would love a Taylor Swift birthday cake this year

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM

That's so awesome! :P
    ~Hannah~

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM

wow they're amazing! hope you had a good birthday!

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM

We turned 13 on the same day!!!!!!!!!! And my best friend made a cake of this guitar for my 12th birthday, she's an amazing cake decorator and cook: The pictures are on my phone so I'll try to get them.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

I love you

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM

that's so awesome!!! :)

RE: A Taylor Swift Birthday Cake

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM

OMG I love the cakes!!!
    They look so deliciousm :)