Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Taylor Outfits

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:30 PM

It can be one of her beautiful gowns, a sundress, or just her in a tee and jeans. You pick and post the pic.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favorite Taylor Outfits

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I really liked the outfit Taylor wore at the CMA's when she sang Ours but I think this one is even better. Mostly because it was such a huge night for Taylor. She got to hang out with her brother and friends and she won three AMA's. She had so much fun that night. And it was a pretty nice and sparkly dress.

Re: Favorite Taylor Outfits

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:12 AM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    I really liked the outfit Taylor wore at the CMA's when she sang Ours but I think this one is even better. Mostly because it was such a huge night for Taylor. She got to hang out with her brother and friends and she won three AMA's. She had so much fun that night. And it was a pretty nice and sparkly dress.

I love that pic too and that dress OMG I have serious dress envy right now! I would love to have that dress but I just don't think I'd ever have somewhere fancy enough to wear something like that. I suppose I could just play dress up with it lol.

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I love all of Taylor's outfits but I'll just post a few of my favorites.

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Definitely this dress. This is my all time favourite Taylor outfit.

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I love EVERYTHING she wears! I'm not so crazy about everything she wears but she wears cool things and I like them. This is my least favorite outfit..

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:55 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I love EVERYTHING she wears! I'm not so crazy about everything she wears but she wears cool things and I like them. This is my least favorite outfit..

I agree with you, she's still beautiful in it though which just proves that she looks good in anything, lucky girl!

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

what was your favorite outfit

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM

show me a picture of any outfit you absolutely LOVE

your fav. taylor outfit

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM

any fav outfits? she has such cute clothes and i wanted to know your fav's!!! like you formal and casual!! alll!!! :) omg i can't wait to see your fav's!!

-:)

*SPARKS FLY*

Re: your fav. taylor outfit

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I love this

~

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I when sings Dear John in her concerts and wears this dress..

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

omgshh i can't choose! I love the purple dress she wears when she sings dear john! Its so cute! Her casual wear is also so pretty! and her sun dresses! loveloveloveee!

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Swiftie The Girraffe wrote:

This is my all time favorite outfit of hers as well. This look is so cute on her, and with the curly hair in a pony tail. She's so hot.

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM

...White looks really good on her.

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

its so hard to find dresses that she would wear that YOU CAN WEAR too:) hahaha omg i love the purple one too!! and the white and the black one!!
    *SPARKS FLY*

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Alkanshel wrote:

...White looks really good on her.

i totes agree!!!!
    *SPARKS FLY*

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Wow they're so many I can't pick just one so I'll post a few of them.

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I love this

~

i LOVE this :D

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Swiftie The Girraffe wrote:

I bought that dress!

Vote for me and read my songs!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1867651
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1895991
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1862851

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.