Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Memes

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:37 AM

StarlightKathy wrote:

Please view my profile and comment on it!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:37 AM

StarlightKathy wrote:

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:38 AM

RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    Taylor13Amazing13Swift wrote:
    Midgetgem3000 wrote:

Haha!

I'm not one for mean memes, but they made me laugh A LOT. ^ Love you Taylor :P

Forever Swift

Ikr! A bit mean but funny! And she goes and sits on her dragon hoard of gold at the end lolol!

I love those!

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM

StarlightKathy wrote:

So me!

StarlightKathy wrote:

StarlightKathy wrote:

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 9:02 AM

ilovemusic13 wrote:
    StarlightKathy wrote:

Haha, never. Like, ever.

I love this!
    Love this!

made by 13 Silver Keys

|me|me|Winter|me

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM

chloetheswiftie13 wrote:
    ForeverAlwaysASwiftie13 wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    KyTaySwiftFan122 wrote:
    Lol

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

awww!

Made by Tris!!

Love that one! Have you seen Meredith Swift on twitter???

Oh. My. God.

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM

RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    Yenni_TS wrote:

Oh my word!!!!!!! Literally had to smack my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't bust out laughing and wake up everyone in the house.

WOW!! SO CREATIVE!

Made by Tris!!

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM

AThousandMemories11 wrote:
    ilovemusic13 wrote:
    StarlightKathy wrote:

Haha, never. Like, ever.

I love this!
    Love this!

made by 13 Silver Keys

|me|me|Winter|me

Cute!!

Forever Swift
    My world turned red June 15, 2013
    [?img] [?img]
    Check out my profile for more graphics!

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM

RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    Yenni_TS wrote:

Oh my word!!!!!!! Literally had to smack my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't bust out laughing and wake up everyone in the house.

WOW!! SO CREATIVE!

Made by Tris!!

This is the best thing I've ever seen!

What I really came across the ot

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM

A_Million_Little_Stars wrote:
    chloetheswiftie13 wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    KyTaySwiftFan122 wrote:
    Lol

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

awww!

Made by Tris!!

Love that one! Have you seen Meredith Swift on twitter???

Oh. My. God.

Oh my word ahahahhahahah!!!

All credits go to selenagomezandtaylorswift888, thank you! :) - visit her graphic

[im

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

chloetheswiftie13 wrote:
    RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    Midgetgem3000 wrote:

Haha!

Forever Swift

Ikr! A bit mean but funny! And she goes and sits on her dragon hoard of gold at the end lolol!

I love those!

I love the "get out of my way peasant" one!!!

All credits go to selenagomezandtaylorswift888, thank you! :) - visit her graphic

[im

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:32 AM

SimplySwift wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I that!

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:35 AM

SwiftieFanForever13 wrote:
    chloetheswiftie13 wrote:
    RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    Midgetgem3000 wrote:

Haha!

Forever Swift

I love those!

I love the "get out of my way peasant" one!!!

[im

I love the 'Out of my way, peasant.'!!

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Hazel Anin wrote:
    SimplySwift wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I that!

REAL MAN LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!! :D

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 2:19 AM

these to are my fave it was hard to find some nice ones

theres to much hate
    live love and be a swiftie

Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM

ErikaLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Nice Girl Taylor I believe lol
    -Erika-

AWESOME!!

RE: Taylor Memes

Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I love the Meredith one! X and of course the Grammy one! X I have a meme of Taylor and it was after the billboard awards and she was like "Romeo save me, I can't carry these alone!" I would post it if I knew how! Haha xx

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:59 PM

My name is Kayla! I would appreciate it if you would go click on my profile!
    Someday, I'll be, living in Music City, and all you're ever gonna be is mean!
    I have a songbook called 2009 Swiftie's Songbook! Check it out!

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I still love the one that she made about Meredith

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:25 PM

My name is Kayla! I would appreciate it if you would go click on my profile!
    Someday, I'll be, living in Music City, and all you're ever gonna be is mean!
    I have a songbook called 2009 Swiftie's Songbook! Check it out!