Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Keep Calm And Photos!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I love theses! I wish I had some to post!
    ---

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I LOVE these :) Thanks for making this thread :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Keep calms are the best lol!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I just made this one :D

visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I like that one :) ^

Taylor

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Keep calm and SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS BEGAN!!

oh... i didnt keep calm.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I love this thread!

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Through The Sleepless Night wrote:

Iused2BeTaylorSwiftFan4Life

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Carmina Epifany Laison,swiftie

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    I love these

Made by Lolobeen^^

Carmina Epifany Laison,swiftie

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I couldn't resist making this :)
    visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:50 AM

These are awesome you guys :)

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Oh yeah........

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Kbrubaker wrote:

Oh yeah........

how do you add them together like that??

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I love these!!! I have a load on my phone :)
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Wow they're all so wonderful :)

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Too lazy to make one, but.....

DON'T KEEP CALM BECAUSE THE RED TOUR STARTS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I love Tay Keep Calm Photos!!!

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Taylor, I love you forever. I'm fearless!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.