Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor School Folder...

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Not sure of this is the right place, but I've been meaning to share pictures of my Taylor Swift-inspired school folder for AGES:

The Front:

The Back:

The Whole Thing:

My friends think I'm a bit weird, but I'm very proud of this folder, haha! I'm sure you guys will understand =D

~Russia xxxxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Taylor School Folder...

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Ahhhhh I love it! & yes I do understand! Your not weird, your just a Swiftie!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Love it! Good luck with your A Levels by the way

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

LOVE IT!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Awesome! :)
    I've been meaning to make my own Taylor-inspired stuff but can't seem to settle on any good ideas. Congratulations on a great piece of Swifty work!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM

that is really good! i luv it

taylor4ever&always

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM

That's amazing! I love it!!

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Love it!!! My teachers don't let us personalize our folders :(

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Thats awesome makes me glad I'm out of school though I HATED it with a passion.

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM

That's so good, it must have taken a little time to complete its so nice...

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Can you post how you made it? I totally wanna make one for next year!! :-D

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I think I just fell in love with your schoolwork :S

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM

N'awww, you guys! Swifties are the nicest people EVER!

Thankyou for the good luck in my A Levels, I think I'll need it! Haha. Also, I too hate school I can't wait to leave, but my Taylor folder makes things a bit better each day ;)

I wrote out a realllly long post about how I made it, but it won't post for some reason (Maybe it really is so long that the forum couldn't cope? Eep! So here's the condensed version! *please work!*

Basically:
    1) I found all my pictures just through Googling Taylor but I'm sure most of you have a designated "Taylor Swift" folder in your pictures, as I now do ;) I pasted them onto MS Word so I could resize them, making some big some small etc. I ended up with about 3 A4 pages of pictures.
    2) I printed each page twice to make absolutely certain that I had enough pictures (I also stuck the spares onto my bedroom wall ;)) Then I layered them over an old folder of my mums in a collage effect. You could do a patchwork-type one where the pictures don't overlap but I find collage easier to make everything fit! If there are any gaps, fill them with snippets of pictures, even if you can't see the majority of the picture.
    3) When you're happy glue everything down and then stick on a label (of your name or whatever) I used craft glue, but only because I couldn't find my pritt-stick!
    4) I also backed my folder in stick-back plastic (I don't know if it has a different name in America?) I got my dad to help me because I always get bubbles in it! Try to bend the folder onto the sticky side slowly to avoid bubbles, then smooth it out and fold the corners round. If you can't get plastic big enough, you can use two sheets and join them at the spine (That's what we did with mine)

Thankyou for all the lovely comments! You've inspired me to make some more Taylor stuff soon ;)

~Russia xxxxx

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I love it! So cool!

Made by ProudUKSwiftie

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM

LOVE it.

^By FearlessDreamer on TayCon

Also by FD :)
    [url=http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59[/url][/signature]

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Thats so cool!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM

That is so awesome!!!!!!!! You should be proud of it!!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I bet it took a long! Looks amazing!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:32 AM

OH MY SWIFT!!! That is so cool!!! How long did it take you to make that? Yeah, my friends think I'm weird, too.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I love this! And it's not weird, other people just don't know what fangirlin' is :p

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM

That's way too good! Haha! My printer isn't that good, it doesn't print colour out that well. But if I get a new one, I'm totally considering this for my Textiles folder next year! I get an A3 folder which I can cover in things that inspire me, so obviously I'm going to do Taylor haha ;)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.