1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Here's a different news story

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I wonder if this girl is a Swiftie or just loves Taylor's songs?

Hopefully Taylor helps her win a championship.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Here's a different news story

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Aw that's awesome! I love thinking of a quote from one of Taylor's songs to help me through something :)

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM

British_Swift13 wrote:
    Aw that's awesome! I love thinking of a quote from one of Taylor's songs to help me through something :)

There's a lot of them. We should take one line from every Taylor song on her three albums and put them together. I bet we could create a great song.

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:13 AM

i like how the journalist kept including Taylor lyrics in the article
    thank you for posting!
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM

That is really awesome, thanks for sharing. I wonder if that girl is on Taylor Connect? I'd like to think she was a swiftie instead of a fan

1. Moderator

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

What a great story!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:11 PM

That's so awesome! My sister does competitive swimming, so I calledher over to read the article. Nomally, she hates Taylor and her music but she actually took it into consideration. It was interesting for both of us!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:25 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    British_Swift13 wrote:

There's a lot of them. We should take one line from every Taylor song on her three albums and put them together. I bet we could create a great song.

Haha! That could turn into such a good song. :P

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM

That's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I know just how that feels. I used to swim 6 days a week for 2 hours each day. and in the summer i had 2-3 practices a day for also 2 hours. It can get boring at times but if you do have a song in your head then the time really goes faster. I always used Taylor's songs too
    -----------
    Advatar: TaylorSwiftsfan's graphics!!
    Follow me on instagram-FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    If you have time read my Sn storyhttp://taylorswift.com/forum/past-and-future-tours/420652#post_7

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I love taylor news :D

[url=http://i48.tinypic.com/292v05c.jpg]http://i48.tinypic.com/292v05c.jpg[/url][IMG]

[IMG][url=http://i46.tinypic.com/2ebwqd1.gif]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ebwqd1.gif[/url][IMG]

[IMG][url=http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums]http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thank you for posting this!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Awwww this made me smile :) Thankyou for posting :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

awesome! Thanks again for sharing :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM

So cool.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Awe

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM

nice :)

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831