Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Succchh a beauty!
    Speak Now, because your fearless in your RED dress :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:05 AM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    We had this thread before on the old TC.

taylorswift13 taylorswift13
    So excited for Grammys on Sunday. So excited for the Safe and Sound video premiere Monday on MTV!

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:04 PM

If anyone can please help me. My girlfriend is a huge Taylor Swift fan, and she is thinking about giving up on us. I am 24 years old and she is 22. I know what we have is true love, I never thought a feeling like this could exist. If anyone could help by tweeting at Taylor asking to help @blaes_182 . Please, I'm desperate, thank you.

Sun, May 11, 2014 at 6:08 PM

and tumbler to (Joeblaes) just trying to help

Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM

hello, firstly i will introduce myself. i'm someone from malaysia. My girlfriend is a big big fan of taylor swift and her birthday is on 12 june which is a day after taylor swift's concert at malaysia. Unfortunately I can't get her the tickets for the concert because lack of money and i heard its already sold out. I'm plan to just buy her the RED album of TS for her birthday present. I want to ask if there's possible way to contact TS just to want TS to wish her a happy birthday on 12 June ? thats would make her day.

I'm sorry for my broken english and I hope you can reply Thank you very much

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Is Taylor being cryptic or am I missing the meaning? I did a quick search to see if it's a lyric to am existing song but nothing came up.
    Think it's a possible lyric to one of her new songs for her next album? Or does anyone else have any ideas what she meant or what this is reference to?

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:

Is Taylor being cryptic or am I missing the meaning? I did a quick search to see if it's a lyric to am existing song but nothing came up.
    Think it's a possible lyric to one of her new songs for her next album? Or does anyone else have any ideas what she meant or what this is reference to?

swallowing hair can cause digestive problems including cramps--- http://answers.wikia.com/wiki/What_happens_when_you_swallow_a_big_hair ---

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Yea I saw that tweet to ! Lol ! I didn't get it ! ;)

RE: Re: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM

perpetual_Instant wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:

swallowing hair can cause digestive problems including cramps--- http://answers.wikia.com/wiki/What_happens_when_you_swallow_a_big_hair ---

That's possible, but I don't think Taylor would tweet about her digestive issues.

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    perpetual_Instant wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:

That's possible, but I don't think Taylor would tweet about her digestive issues.

true---but the hair is only half of the tweet---the second half "now everything is ruined"-----considering when it was posted, everything is probably a reference to her feeling after the show----everything went good and smooth and so she was happy, but then she swallowed a hair and it made her crampy and that made her sad---

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:51 PM

perpetual_Instant wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:
    perpetual_Instant wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:

true---but the hair is only half of the tweet---the second half "now everything is ruined"-----considering when it was posted, everything is probably a reference to her feeling after the show----everything went good and smooth and so she was happy, but then she swallowed a hair and it made her crampy and that made her sad---

Poor Tay.

Gabriella/Sweet

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Taylor posted a bunch of photos from her 4th of July weekend with some of her friends. You should check them out if you arent following her on twitter.

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 12:18 PM

@taylorswift13
    jaime_king's photo http://i.instagram.com/p/qHme14t1D-/
    "Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me"
    "Lingering question kept me up; two AM who do you love"
    "No amount of vintage dresses give you dignity"
    "Don't you worry your pretty little mind; people throw rocks at things that shine"

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Looks like she had a great time on 4th with all those photos

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Looks like she had a great time on 4th with all those photos

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:32 PM

She definitely knows how to throw a party --rain or no rain...

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:22 PM

FLORAL SWIMSUIT!!

Also, why did she not crop that woman out in that "family picture"? That really wasn't appropriate.

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Taylor just passed Lady Gaga for both Twitter and Facebook followers . She is officially the 4th most followed person on Twitter after Katty Perry, Justin Bieber, and Barack Obama . YAY TAY!!

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Taylor tweeted this a few hours ago. I just love how supportive she is with her friends, as well as everyone else :)

Usually this S represents 'Swift' but today I'm wearing it because SELENA IS 22!!!!

1:Natalie,2:TanyaxOh,,3:Rosie

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Love this Forum :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.