Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 7:25 AM

wish taylor would use Facebook more

[/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Does anyone know if there is a place to get a signed anything from Taylor? Does she do birthday greetings or anything? My daughter LOVES her and told me she really wants her to come to her popstar birthday party...while I know I cant get her to come to that I was wondering if there is a place she does birthday things for fans? I contacted the Facebook fan page and I have not gotten a response.
    THank you!

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 7:12 PM

http://chn.ge/1D1TpKI

If you are in the US. Please help me to get TS to the Super Bowl 50 in 2016 sign my petition on Change.org and please, share away we can make this happen!

Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155397166770045. Taylor if you ready this I really hope you find it in your heart to meet this lil lady

RE: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Wondering if TS or "someone" actually answers fan mail. My 10 year old daughter sent a letter to TS a couple weeks ago. Every day she is checking the mail to see if she received a reply. I told her that I sent a letter to my favorite band when I was 10 and I got a bumper sticker back.. hehe.. Come on TS, throw down a letter to my kiddo! She may the next "you" someday. See you at the concert in August in Northern California! Mrs Berri aka Kerry
    Mrs. Berri

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I wonder if anyone here can answer this?

Since yesterday anything I post on Taylor's FB page is not showing. I post it and it shows up and then immediately disappears.

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Stewpot wrote:

Since yesterday anything I post on Taylor's FB page is not showing. I post it and it shows up and then immediately disappears.

Check your activity log, you'll find them there. With so many people being on her facebook page after so many replies your replies gets moved or something like that. IDK
    We never go out

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:44 PM

ListeningToTaylorsMusic wrote:
    Stewpot wrote:

Check your activity log, you'll find them there. With so many people being on her facebook page after so many replies your replies gets moved or something like that. IDK
    We never go out

Thanks that solved it

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Add me on facebook, http;//facebook.com/engrwizzar

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:40 PM

http://youtu.be/N3UFSOzgL7g Taylor your the best! :) have a wonderful day and please watch this its for you!

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:32 PM

TAYLOR: "LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!"

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    taylorswift13 @taylorswift13
    My two new friends!!!!!! I had so much fun tonight! instagr.am/p/G7mbpBjvBd/

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 4:23 PM

cool taylor you should get chatandforums.com to host a live chat for your fans

Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:09 PM

Taylor is on back Tumbler again.
    We never go out

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Hey.Do you guys know where I can send my messages to communicate with taylor.please help guys.I`ve been trying everywhere........

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:24 PM

How do I copy a picture form My Documents and paste it into these Fan Forum replies?

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Glen Jacobs wrote:
    How do I copy a picture form My Documents and paste it into these Fan Forum replies?
    upload the picture to tinypic.com and copy and paste the forum code

Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Do you guys know the best address to send to to get mail to Taylor??? I'm sure there's a bunch of incorrect ones out on the internet, and I wanna make sure I get the right one!

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:10 PM

11gymgrl18 wrote:
    Do you guys know the best address to send to to get mail to Taylor??? I'm sure there's a bunch of incorrect ones out on the internet, and I wanna make sure I get the right one!

yes hello me too plzx
    Taylor Swift #1!