Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 7:12 PM

http://chn.ge/1D1TpKI

If you are in the US. Please help me to get TS to the Super Bowl 50 in 2016 sign my petition on Change.org and please, share away we can make this happen!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155397166770045. Taylor if you ready this I really hope you find it in your heart to meet this lil lady

RE: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Wondering if TS or "someone" actually answers fan mail. My 10 year old daughter sent a letter to TS a couple weeks ago. Every day she is checking the mail to see if she received a reply. I told her that I sent a letter to my favorite band when I was 10 and I got a bumper sticker back.. hehe.. Come on TS, throw down a letter to my kiddo! She may the next "you" someday. See you at the concert in August in Northern California! Mrs Berri aka Kerry
    Mrs. Berri

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I wonder if anyone here can answer this?

Since yesterday anything I post on Taylor's FB page is not showing. I post it and it shows up and then immediately disappears.

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Stewpot wrote:

Since yesterday anything I post on Taylor's FB page is not showing. I post it and it shows up and then immediately disappears.

Check your activity log, you'll find them there. With so many people being on her facebook page after so many replies your replies gets moved or something like that. IDK
    We never go out

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:44 PM

ListeningToTaylorsMusic wrote:
    Stewpot wrote:

Check your activity log, you'll find them there. With so many people being on her facebook page after so many replies your replies gets moved or something like that. IDK
    We never go out

Thanks that solved it

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Add me on facebook, http;//facebook.com/engrwizzar

Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:40 PM

http://youtu.be/N3UFSOzgL7g Taylor your the best! :) have a wonderful day and please watch this its for you!

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:32 PM

TAYLOR: "LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!"

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    taylorswift13 @taylorswift13
    My two new friends!!!!!! I had so much fun tonight! instagr.am/p/G7mbpBjvBd/

Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 4:23 PM

cool taylor you should get chatandforums.com to host a live chat for your fans

Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:09 PM

Taylor is on back Tumbler again.
    We never go out

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Hey.Do you guys know where I can send my messages to communicate with taylor.please help guys.I`ve been trying everywhere........

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:24 PM

How do I copy a picture form My Documents and paste it into these Fan Forum replies?

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Glen Jacobs wrote:
    How do I copy a picture form My Documents and paste it into these Fan Forum replies?
    upload the picture to tinypic.com and copy and paste the forum code

Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Do you guys know the best address to send to to get mail to Taylor??? I'm sure there's a bunch of incorrect ones out on the internet, and I wanna make sure I get the right one!

1. GTM avatar GTM

RE: Taylor's Twitter / MySpace / Facebook

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:03 PM

HEY EVERYONE!

MY NAME IS GEORGE TODD MCLACHLAN AND I AM AN UPCOMING RECORDING ARTIST. MOST RECENLTY I TOURED WITH TODRICK HALL ON HIS SUMMER/CHRISTMAS TOUR AND WILL BE OPENING UP FOR HIM THIS SUMMER IN LAS VEGAS. I WILL ALSO MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON HIS NEW MTV SHOW AIRING THIS FALL.

ANYWAYS, I WROTE AND FILMED A CUTE SONG FOR TAYLOR AND WOULD LOVE ANY HELP THAT I COULD GET, TO GET IT TO HER.

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND KNOWING HOW POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SWIFTIES ARE, I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR HER TO SEE WHAT I CREATED FOR HER.

YOU CAN ACCESS THE VIDEO HERE:

http://youtu.be/oH2A-fgwFmk

FIND MORE OF ME HERE:

INSTAGRAM: @GEORGEMCLACHLAN
    TWITTER: @GTMCLACHLAN

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :)

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:19 AM

just found this on my daughters FB and would love for Taylor to see this.....Literally at any point when I think of Taylor Swift I'm on the verge of tears because this beautiful little girl who was bullied had the dream of singing for millions and inspiring people and she did just that but experienced hardships along the way and heartbreak and tears and pain but she made it through it all and triumphed and she's a beautiful 25 year old woman now living her dream and she's happy and she's got a wonderful boyfriend and a loving family and an awesome attitude and amazing fans and she's just so freaking inspiring and I just pray to God that one day I can meet her and tell her everything she has done for me and will always do for me through her music and how she has always been there for me when I've felt lonely or heartbroken or angry or happy or in love and that she has been one of my best friends throughout my life for the past 9 years and that I couldn't be more grateful for her influence on my life and I couldn't be more proud of everything she has accomplished despite what she has been through.
    I have a lot of feelings about Taylor Swift because she is so amazing and inspiring and I feel so lucky to have been born at a time when someone as amazing as her could help me through my adolescence and continue to help me beyond it into adulthood. If I ever got to meet her, I'd want to tell her all of this, but I think the one thing I'd want to say to her the most is "thank you" for everything that she has done for me. It sounds crazy, but I don't know who or where I'd be if it weren't for her.

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:54 AM

Somebody tell Taylor that you can't see her latest vine. It says that the post can not be found.
    We never go out

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 8:45 PM

Here's the way to free Get the MV HD, and also other MVs
    TS‘s albums and playlists from YouTube,

Hah, if I say, i can download Tay's posts from instagram? The short clips are interesting!
    here's how to download full MV HD, and also other MVs and playlists from YouTube
    http://www.5kplayer.com/youtube-download/bad-blood-download-free-taylor-swift-mp4-mp3-hd.htm
    and here's how to download ins clips
    http://www.5kplayer.com/youtube-download/download-instagram-videos.htm
    step 1

step 2

Baymax I like him