1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Beauty Evolution Over The Years

Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:46 PM

I just say this article and I HAD to share it with everyone!

Here's the link

Please comment below with your thoughts!

All made by the wonderful Arcelia :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor's Beauty Evolution Over The Years

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:18 AM

It always vexes me to read these because the dates/locations are never entirely right, but this one was mostly good lol. I think my favourite hair style will always be those morning after curls from the SNWT.

Re: Taylor's Beauty Evolution Over The Years

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM

I love the bob. It's her signature look.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 2:18 PM

Taylor's Beauty evolution has amazed me from the curls to the straight hair then to the bob. Taylor is so beautiful and her kindness radiates outwards in all directions!!!!! She cares about us so much and that is why I'm proud to be a swiftie!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM

I love all of her looks, but my favourite is 2012 when she had longer hair and bangs. Also red lips look so good on her i could just cry.