1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor donates $100,000 to Dolly Parton's wildfire fund

Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 11:30 PM

A very good cause

Artists and organizations in Music City are stepping up to help their neighbors after devastating wildfires damaged about 2,500 buildings and caused 14 deaths in the Gatlinburg area.

Country star Kenny Chesney and the Country Music Association announced Friday they are collectively donating $500,000 to the Dolly Parton Foundation My People Fund, which was created to provide $1,000 each month to families whose homes were damaged or destroyed by the wildfires.

Also, the Academy of Country Music announced that pop star Taylor Swift has joined the country music organization to collectively donate $200,000 to the My People Fund.

Parton is holding a telethon on Dec. 13 to raise more money for the fund.

Source: Local Memphis

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor donates $100,000 to Dolly Parton's wildfire fund

Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 2:48 AM

She is so sweet
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg?sub_confirmation=1

My new cover of I Don't Wanna Live Forever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wuoRfHJaw

Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 6:26 PM

So amazing :)

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:51 AM

TS13

Can Wisdom of Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello Happy Post-Out Fifth Harmony

Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:33 AM

Camila Cabello decision to get out of Fifth Harmony in December is quite surprising the public. But now he was ready to organize a career as a solo singer. Moreover, it has Taylor Swift, one of her friends who were always beside him through those difficult times. Citing Hamilton Spectator, former personnel Fifth Harmony was admitted often ask for advice and help on the singer of "Shake It Off" was. He felt like Swift always taught him to resolve his problems in life. "If I have a problem with a man or if there is drama male, she is like this, 'This is a playlist that I made when I was through periods like that'," he said in an interview. "Or he'll call me to talk about it. He always taught me. He gave me a kind of terrific suggestions. And to be honest, just like looking at life directly. You can learn from it. He was very graceful." Now Camila Cabello also was enjoying her life without Fifth Harmony. He felt he had found his true identity when working on his own solo songs. "I think the song is the greatest way of finding my identity," he said in the magazine V. "It's hard to know who you are when you start doing these things, and the song has helped me to remain conscious through the whole thing." Camila also admitted writing the song in the hotel bathroom is one of the best places to get creativity. "When I first started making music on the way, I got up early and went to the bathroom hotel, put a towel over the toilet and put my laptop there. I would put headphoneku and just write," he says. "And now when I'm writing songs and I got stuck in the chorus, I would say 'Give me a second.' Then I'll go to the bathroom," said 19-year-old singer. It was admitted ever done Camila when working on a song together with Major Lazer.
    sandy

Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:31 PM

Wow! Didn't hear about this!

1st: Made by the amazing Mint! 2nd: Made by the lovely Gabriella! 3rd: Made by me!