1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor & Zayn: I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM

I'm not one to post in the news section, but THERE'S A NEW SONG. I Don't Wanna Live Forever, which is off of the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack. Kinda weird... like she's turning toward a darker side, right? idk though. The song sounds pretty good at least.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hattie's Inner Monologue

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor & Zayn: I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Wildest Dreams is also being added to the 50 Shades Darker soundtrack!

The Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack reads like a music awards nominations list. Taylor Swift also contributed “Wildest Dreams” to the soundtrack, and Zayn Malik’s “Pillowtalk” will also be featured. In addition, Ariana Grande’s “Into You,” Rihanna’s “You Have My Heart,” Selena Gomez’s “Good For You,” Justin Bieber’s “Let Me Love You,” and Miguel’s cover of Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” will all be part of the soundtrack.

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik, despite their steamy song, which was written by Taylor especially for the film, are anything but hot for each other. The two are only very good friends and there are two very good reasons, Gigi Hadid and Harry Styles.
    Source: Inquisitr

Re: Taylor & Zayn: I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 10:13 AM

In an interview with Morning Mashup Zayn has allegedly revealed that there will be a music video for IDWLF that Taylor will feature in! Exciting stuff.

1. Moderator

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 11:25 AM

Soooooo hoping she'll play this in Houston (either solo or with ZAYN)

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:51 PM

I often hear this song every morning to wake up

Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM

So I had listened to the song the first time just to get the gist of it. On the second listen, found myself waiting for Taylor's singing part,, and it satisfied like a warm drink in a cool breeze when it was her turn to sing. I really like that part that Taylor sings, irrespective of the movie or meanings of the song, that I am not familiar with, yet.

Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    I am personally disgusted she decided to associate herself with this appalling movie saga. I boycotted anything to do with the last movie, and I will do the same with this very song. Disappointing to see Taylor involved in it. Wonder how much they paid her, recently that seems to be all she cares about.

Arcelia

I wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that she wrote a wrote a song for 50 Shades.
    Taylor is an entertainer and savvy business woman, there had to be something involved that made it worth her time and effort, or she wouldn't do it.
    Making the song for money is not necessarily a bad thing.
    We all love Taylor and we know she has a huge heart, I am focusing more on the idea that Taylor is smart and makes great choices.
    There has to be a reason it's worth her effort and maybe someday we will find out.
    In the mean time I'll give her the benefit of doubt that she did it for a good reason.

She is a grown woman and is extremely smart and certainly entitled to her freedom of choice.

As long as she doesn't turn Miley on me she's got my support!

Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 7:48 AM

It's kinda surprising that how both of them got to work together. Anyway, Look forward to seeing the mv.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Th2LraOZ2E

Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 7:08 AM

the song sounds really good, i'm not a fan of zayn or the movie but i still listen to it. i'm happy taylor's back, even if it's about that soundtrack, her voice sounds really good tho!

Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Yeah! And its got a lot of attention. I'm really happy she's got a song with Zayn and finally has a song on a movie soundtrack, because that kicks off before the start of a new era. I do agree that the lyrics are a little different than what she usually does, although the song is very new and her. It might not be her song and her lyrics from her heart, but that's what a lot of modern artists do.
    I really don't care what way Taylor is going to be doing within the music industry, but I know it'll be good. And I'll support her through it all.

2. Ace avatar Ace

Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 8:39 AM

*claims to be a feminist*

*writes song for 50 shades*

???

Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 9:03 AM

And just when I thought Taylor couldn't disappoint me more...

I really am completely speechless, in all the wrong ways. I am so sad...
    I don't consider this a good song, not musically nor in terms of lyrics. Not to mention this leaves me wondering where her feminist conscience is... was it ever there or was it just a publicity stunt for the release of 1989?
    Unfortunately, lately I cannot relate to anything Taylor does or sings.
    You guys can say whatever you want. Say "she's grown up", "evolving", "maturing", that I am not a true Swiftie. Say "everything Taylor does is fantastic". Taylor is human and, as all humans, she makes mistakes. And, for me, this song is a really big mistake. It can sell millions, but it will still be a disappointment. In so many ways...

3. Moderator

Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:06 AM

i like the song. It took a bit of time for it to grow on me. I'm not a huge fan of Zayne. As much as I dont support the movies, it's not a bad song. it reminded me a little of out of the woods (maybe?). Definitely reminded me of some song on 1989

Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 2:37 PM

The lyrics in this song makes me believe that TS6 is going to be phenomenal lyrically.

4. Moderator

Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 12:57 PM

dodgedabullet wrote:
    The lyrics in this song makes me believe that TS6 is going to be phenomenal lyrically.

This and Better Man have me thinking TS6 is gonna have some absolutely cracking lines on it

5. Moderator

Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 2:06 PM

dodgedabullet wrote:

omg i hope so. I'm so excited for TS6

Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Lol I feel like I'm the only person who actually likes the 50 shades movies skrttt

Tbh I actually love the song and think it's really relatable and real... Zayn isn't my favorite singer ever, but still I like the song for how it was written :)

Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Looking forward to the new video. I remember visiting London and getting off the train at Euston. But I went the other way to Maylebone. Such a beautiful city. The pictures of Zayn on the street were sharp.
    We will remember

Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:50 AM

FYI, it's out on spotify for free :)

TayTayTay wrote:
    Floydrennie wrote:
    I'm just kinda sitting in front of my XBOX and wondering if the song won't be available for purchase outside the apple platform before February 10th. I'm cringing a little because I just don't have iTunes, I'm not about to grab it, all my songs are on Microsoft Groove and even Google Play and I'm not interested in a third streaming service... Ok, now I'm just debating with myself, because it's no big deal I could download apple and buy the song... but...
    What is this? I'm debating bullshit and there's new music from her so feeling stupid.
    So I should explain why I feel dumb subscribing to iTunes.
    I haven't had an Apple or a Mac computer for about two decades. They've got great technology but I have to buy at the bottom of the range mostly so I do, and that means Microsoft or Android. Lately I even bought an XBOX and that's a great way to power up a cheap laptop with extra powers except, I right now all the computing power in the world will not make this song play on a Microsoft only platform. So I'm downloading iTunes.
    Ok now I'm removing apps to make room for iTunes. First I was cheesed at trying to manage the storage but now I've got iTunes working. I the meanwhile I just thought, yea, nobody is winning, I'm not really letting apple or Microsoft or any of these companies have anything that I can't take back. It's worth it to listen to Taylor. Okay, can't sign into the Apple store yet because I think... I need some sort of iCloud for Windows... and... just downloaded all the basic Apple apps to my windows computer and, I presume, generated a horcurx. I need to restart the computer, posting.

First of all, please don't swear on TC, it's against the rules. Secondly, these things often take a while to get uploaded anywhere after the initial release and I would imagine that if the whole soundtrack is released to other platforms, this song will be too. I'd bet you can almost definitely get it before February.

Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 2:07 PM

It's one of those songs you just have to hear several times, then it actually really good.
    Now I love it.
    With best regards
    Kim B S.

Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 1:23 PM

I love the song! I bought it when it came out!!! I'M OBSESSED!!!